No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of weather, it's windy today. As in 50-60 mph gusts. Wind makes me cranky, I can handle anything else, but I hate wind.
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

Comment

• Just because your dog is less than 2 feet high doesnt mean you are exempt from leash laws. I was assaulted by THREE furballs today in less than 10 minutes. The last one came up behind me so quietly I didnt know it was there until he ran into my leg. He came within inches of being punted directly into oncoming traffic.
      MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

• GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.

Comment

• GotD: Lights and phones go out and we still have computers. They are making us stay through our shift as this is a call center. Would've been smarter to send us home.
          Georgette

Comment

• when my test has a teeny tiny picture of a skeleton we're supposed to label, with about fifty possibilities of what bones it's pointing to, and no word bank. *twitch* *twitch*

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
              GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.
              When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
              MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

• Originally posted by runnergal View Post
                When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
                BwaaHaaaaHaaaaaaa. You are an evil woman. I like you.

Comment

• Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
                  Health is Wealth!

Comment

• Still raining in Ohio. Who wants/needs rain?
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by simpstr View Post
                      Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
                      That is the stink.
                      Georgette

Comment

• My GotD: Today was the last day to see the Oriole's farm team play the local team which my oldest son has been counting down the days to, and it turned into a double header since last night was a rain-out. Tickets were supposed to go on sale at 9:30, first pitch 10:05.

Called at 9:30, game delay due to weather and ticket office wasn't open. Called at the regular time the ticket office was supposed to be open, but they still had the we're closed leave a message message and didn't release first pitch time until 15 minutes before game was to start. :{

One would think if you're not even able to buy tickets, you should give people more than 15 minutes notice that the game is going to be played rather than just expecting that they'd come out and wait, just in case.
                        ~ Chris

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didnít understand the assignment.

I told them they didnít understand life.
                        ó John Lennon

sigpic

Comment

• My gripe today: I have PMS Brain, and it appears to be contagious.

Comment

• Conservative majority. Bah.

(But on the plus side, finally elected a Green Party MP!)

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                              Conservative majority. Bah.

(But on the plus side, finally elected a Green Party MP!)
                              How I wish we could have a third party here! All we have now is dual idiocy.
                              This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                              Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

• Political correctness - bah humbug
                                Evolutionary. Ideology that fits biology

Comment

Working...
                                X