Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by runnergal View Post
    I was working as an engineer on a construction site a while back where there was a severe outbreak of boobfixation. I was talking to one of the supervisors and he was riveted on my chest. I was leaning against a wall so I sort of slid down until my eyes were where my boobs were. He kept looking down. Finally I was sitting on the floor and he asked if I was ok. "Yes, just trying to maintain eye contact"

I never had a problem again. With ANY of the workers
    A shirt with a subliminal message might be worthwhile for the breast-blessed, like: This woman should get a BIG raise.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

• Yep, boobfixation is one of those things that crosses gender and ages. The really funny ones are the other women that do it. I want to ask if she wants to compare sizeand shape, or is she just wishful thinking?
      I think I might have to find that fried egg shirt.
      I learned a valuable lesson with the first steer I sent to slaughter. I should have named him Hamburger and not Snookers.

Comment

• Yep, boobfixation is one of those things that crosses gender and ages. The really funny ones are the other women that do it. I want to ask if she wants to compare sizeand shape, or is she just wishful thinking?
        I think I might have to find that fried egg shirt.
        I learned a valuable lesson with the first steer I sent to slaughter. I should have named him Hamburger and not Snookers.

Comment

• Stiff neck - headache, Monday

Comment

• It's May. Our high is only supposed to be mid60s. WTF?!
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              It's May. Our high is only supposed to be mid60s. WTF?!
              Not to worry, you'll be in the 90s come Friday.
              OTOH, our highs are going to be about average, but cloudy and rain rain rain - I NEED SUN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                Not to worry, you'll be in the 90s come Friday.
                OTOH, our highs are going to be about average, but cloudy and rain rain rain - I NEED SUN!
                Trade ya rain for sun....
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                    ok
                    If you could bend the ear of someone in charge, I'll do the same. They don't seem the be listening to the cries and prayers for rain around here...
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I have no motivation. After finishing a couple of all consuming assignments I have to do some piddly follow up work and I just can't find the energy to care.
                      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Real GOTD:
                        If you save something at a filepath for posterity, don'tcha think you might want to LEAVE IT at that filepath? I'm having to root through a 91.7 GB directory to find a file that someone saved into another file path without telling anyone actually on the project.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• I tried to set up my rain barrel yesterday and accidentally knocked the downspout loose from the gutter. Which is 3 storeys up, and I don't have a long ladder. My one friend who does have a long ladder had knee surgery last week and can't bring it over (or walk, for that matter), and I'm too short to load it on his van. And today, it is pouring with rain.

Comment

• GOTD: Three people I have contracted to do work either have not gotten the work done, or were non-communicative, and it's going on three weeks. One is here now, finally! I would have thought the economy would be reason enough to be on good terms with people willing to hire you. So now, I'm on the phone yet again to find out why the appraisal hasn't arrived, and the leaning 80' pine tree is still standing. These were all companies highly recommended!
                            This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                            Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

I will gladly send you rain. So frigging tired of the crap.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Was so kind to give the horses access to more grass, the wire slacks a little and OFF they are! Spent about 1 hour getting them back in, cos there was noooo way they'd give up that luscious grass without fighting! Stupid cow-horses...

Comment

Working...
                                X