Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    Problem with that is finding a partner that is willing to go there.
    since when have women had trouble with that?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      since when have women had trouble with that?
      I've never found a guy willing to earn his red wings.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• nah, orgasm is a great cramp relief. no phallus required.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          Really? Hmm. Maybe California men are just more adventurous or free thinking. And it does work wonders on cramps as I recall. Been a while since I've had to deal with the messy stuff.

Comment

I'm guessing you have standards.

Comment

• My gripe of the day: Damn ticks and Lyme disease are harshing my vibe!
              You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• My office mates... I love them dearly, but today they are yammering ON and ON about any- and every-damn-thing except work.

The fact that some days I can just ignore the chit-chat, but other days (like today) it just gets into my brain and eats me alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  why anyone has those is beyond me
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• He needed to be reasonably intelligent and reasonably decent looking. After ruling out 3/4 of the male population, my pickings were fairly slim. After tacking on the requirement that he be geeky, I was down to 5% of the population. I'm happy without a guy with his red wings, though, because if I need one during that time, I AM self sufficient.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      lol..

i haven't known a guy to have a problem with earning their red wings, now granted my last relationship was a disastah but the new guy is very quality material
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

I've always been amused by the term "crime scene sex". XD

GotD: People whose default assumption is always accusatory.
                        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• GotD: More fucking HAZWHOPR training. It's not my company's brilliant idea; it was forced onto them by several clients. The client is always right (a separate gripe in and of itself.)
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• My gripe is waking up not feeling well but going to work because you have a meeting and then finding out after you get to work that the meeting has been cancelled. I'm going home.
                            Health is Wealth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minxxa View Post
                              And yet again... the office is at 57 degrees. :-/

It's 75 outside and we're all in here freezing and shivering.

On a lighter gripey note, people if you drop something slippery on tile PICK IT THE F*&K UP! I was in Whole Foods gettin' my salad for lunch and slipped on some pineapple some asshat dropped and left. Down on my ass, hit my shoulder and the back of my head on the salad bar counter. Sheesh...
                              Ouch and ouch - 57 is WAY too cold - we're at a tolerable 76 right now, but it's only just a matter of time before someone adjusts the thermostat down. Hope you're okay! Any employees jump in to help you. An acquaintance of mine did a crash and burn at a Bob Evans and got a free meal out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                nah, orgasm is a great cramp relief. no phallus required.
                                +100

Comment

Working...
                                X