Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
    kaliforniastan
    We prefer People's Republic of California thankyouverymuch.

Comment

• there was a mercedes wagon diesel (may have been a td, i don't remember) on craigslist in the bay area for around $6k. oh man i really wanted that one!!
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• we had a great party yesterday, but some of my son's toys were broken. someone was swinging something around and knocked a statuette off of a shelf; this was hand-painted by my mother for my son. another thing that was broken was a hexbug that my son bought for himself. ugh.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• dear roommates,

i know you are fucking crazy OCD and all, but do you really have to wash dishes (LOUDLY) at THREE in the morning?! thanks for waking me up, assholes!

(btw, stfu, i can hear the vibrations from your voices when you talk)

Comment

• HAZWHOPR 40 hr training that starts at the time I normally leave the house for work.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• i would really like a hug
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                i would really like a hug
                Do Interwebz hugs count? If so,
                *HUG*
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• yeh, thank you
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• 2 gripes - 1 saved from another day

It was very foggy this morning - yet there were those who couldn't be bothered to turn on their headlights, including a police officer.

We have 12 people (4 full-time staff and and 8 part-time) in our office. Only 2 (1 part-time and 1 full-time (me) are working today. It seems that some part-timers decided to just take the day off (although their supervisor is an idiot anyway). We got the motherlode of deliveries from hell (because we were closed Friday) and now there's no one to work on them.

Comment

• GotD: I still feel so paralyzed at work. Trying to catch up on tasks recently, but...
                      "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        i would really like a hug
                        Sending another through the interwebs

*HUG*
                        Georgette

Comment

• My gripe is people who make plans with you and then flake out and don't even call. Then when you call them on it, their like "Oh you're right, I'm sorry" duh...you couldn't figure that out.
                          Health is Wealth!

Comment

• GotD: Just finding out from my husband that we are going to a friends house for dinner who is totally non-primal and will probably end up having something that I really don't want. Craving bacon & eggs dammit!
                            Georgette

Comment

• Gripe #1: Running our credit to see what's going on since we're considering buying a house and hubs finds out his kid's mom had gone to a dentist, put his name on the bill, didn't pay it and he never knew anything about it, and it went to collections. :-/ The dentist is going to remove it from collections, they felt awful, but man some people!

Gripe #2: School BURNOUT!!! I have two papers to write by Thursday and I can't seem to get my act in gear...
                              sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• Originally posted by simpstr View Post
                                My gripe is people who make plans with you and then flake out and don't even call. Then when you call them on it, their like "Oh you're right, I'm sorry" duh...you couldn't figure that out.
                                This is both annoying and has apparently become an epidemic. The last brunch I had I had three YES people and two Maybes. Not one showed up. Not one called. $80 worth of food and booze wasted. It was also the last girls' gettogether I've scheduled. I'm done. I will schedule one on one with the TWO people in my life who always show up. Everybody else is on their own...
                                sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

Working...
                                X