No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotd: I'm reacting with anxiety to the sulphites in the gelatin capsule of two of my supplements. I guess the silver lining is that replacing those will help reduce my workplace anxiety.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Gotd: I'm reacting with anxiety to the sulphites in the gelatin capsule of two of my supplements. I guess the silver lining is that replacing those will help reduce my workplace anxiety.
      purebulk.com.. make your own pills
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Or just get the liquids of the two, which is my plan.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• GOTD: Its "Wellness Month" at my work (because its only important to practice "Wellness" one month out of the year) and they provided a "healthy" breakfast this morning consisting of bagels, fat free yogurt, and granola. I'm not surprised, but I'll just stick with my eggs and bacon thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
            scanned and YES i am aware that it is my genes and that I am an outlier.

doesnt change the fact that if i could go back and stop my parents from procreating i would not do it... the legacy they gave us kids is abominable.

worse i am the most healthy in my family

Most days i can cope, yesterday i could not...

and i guess with epi genetics i should be blaming my grandmother... but she could not have known not to procreate.

for the record. I refuse to pass on this genetic trash. I will be the last of my genetic code. this specimen is not viable.
            It's not all genetic. Some of it is related to hormonal conditions that your grandmother created with her diet during pregnancy, which affected your mother's hormones. And of course your mother's diet during pregnancy affected your hormones.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
              It's not all genetic. Some of it is related to hormonal conditions that your grandmother created with her diet during pregnancy, which affected your mother's hormones. And of course your mother's diet during pregnancy affected your hormones.
              and the bitch of it is that as much as i would love to look back and damn then for thier incompetence, i cannot as they simply didnt know any better

And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”
              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• GOTD: When website schedule at the gym is wrong, repeatedly.
                This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

• GOTD: Sitting in a cubicle, when I would much rather be grilling a slab of dead animal and naked wrestling with a new female friend

We live in such a stupid, petty system. Dying for the sake of numbers that will all go back into a big pile at the end of the day anyways...
                  Eat like a Beast, feel like a Beast!
                  Eat from a huge bag of processed junk... Well... You know.

Comment

• well your name IS superbeast. slam the door open and announce 'I'M GOING TO GRILL A DEAD ANIMAL AND WRESTLE NAKED WITH MY WOMAN. I'LL SEE YOU LATER.' and walk out
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      well your name IS superbeast. slam the door open and announce 'I'M GOING TO GRILL A DEAD ANIMAL AND WRESTLE NAKED WITH MY WOMAN. I'LL SEE YOU LATER.' and walk out

Beautifully stated, completely correct... Alas, fiscally disastrous given how touchy some around here are.
                      Eat like a Beast, feel like a Beast!
                      Eat from a huge bag of processed junk... Well... You know.

Comment

• gotd: superbeast's employers have him/her by the fiscals
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          gotd: superbeast's employers have him/her by the fiscals
                          Oh, BO, you have such a way with words :-) I LOL'd while I toil away in my own cube.

Comment

• beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Bahahahahaha

Comment

• Brain funk today. It's been a while.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X