Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    GOTD: Morning Glories. I wish someone official would declare this a "flower" and not a "weed". It grows too damn fast to be a flower, though.
    Bahahahahaha

Comment

• The realization that most people hate their lives. Working jobs they don't like, to buy things they don't need, to mold themselves into something that don't want to be.

I'm not depressed about this. But It's something I don't want to EVER be. I'm thinking on dropping out of my university course which I just started. I'm not passionate about it. I'm thinking ill get a job, that isn't too mind/life destroying. Work, then travel. A LOT. Find out my passions, then do it.

Comment

• Being stuck in a car filled with people who are trying to make me eat Mcdonalds.

''How about an icecream?''
        'No, thanks''
        ''Okay, what about a coke?''
        ''No, I'm good thanks''
        ''Burger?''
        'No''
        ''Salad?''
        ''NO!!''

And then they get offended!
        Just can't win.

Comment

• My GOTD: my computer won't start, 2 days before I can get my new one!! I can't play the Sims 3 while my daughter is with her dad! Grrrrr

Comment

• Dear Friend of Friend:

If you spent half the time writing that you spend posting pithy statements on Facebook about writing, you'd have a book by now.

Love,
            Gay Panda
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• GOTD:

Open letter to Microsoft.

Dear Microsoft,

Your stupid system forces updates on my computer about once a week when I shut it down. That would be fine if your updates actually IMPROVED the running of the computer instead of DEGRADING the performance.

If just once, you could come out with an operating system or update that actually improved the performance of my computer, that would be spiffy.
              Randal
              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                GOTD:

Open letter to Microsoft.

Dear Microsoft,

Your stupid system forces updates on my computer about once a week when I shut it down. That would be fine if your updates actually IMPROVED the running of the computer instead of DEGRADING the performance.

If just once, you could come out with an operating system or update that actually improved the performance of my computer, that would be spiffy.
                You can change automatic updates to not allow them to download but only notify.

Comment

• I was enjoying some post-workout smoked salmon and glanced at the package. "Product contains fish."

I should f---ing hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    Gripe of the day:

Greeting cards. At least the ones in the U.S.
                    When I went to get a Mother's Day card, 2/3 of the display was devoted to cards for your wife, sister, daughter, aunt, stepmother, 3rd cousin twice removed, etc. I had a hard time finding a good Mother's Day card for MY MOTHER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Violette_R View Post
                      I was enjoying some post-workout smoked salmon and glanced at the package. "Product contains fish."

I should f---ing hope so.
                      Five minutes after reading this and I am still snickering.

Comment

• Go on, give it a go. Or, don't complain when I wash my hands in the sink and splash mud in the mugs you dumped there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          Five minutes after reading this and I am still snickering.
                          I was just laughing at a bottle of milk the other day. It literally had an ingredient list ("Ingredients: Milk") and then a warning ("Contains Milk") just below it. Oh crap, I was going to buy this milk until I realized it contains milk!
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by tapper47 View Post
                            You can change automatic updates to not allow them to download but only notify.
                            I wish. Company computer and they have everything so locked down I'm surprised I can use the damn thing at all.
                            Randal
                            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                              I wish. Company computer and they have everything so locked down I'm surprised I can use the damn thing at all.
                              Oh, it's a work computer. That just sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                I was just laughing at a bottle of milk the other day. It literally had an ingredient list ("Ingredients: Milk") and then a warning ("Contains Milk") just below it. Oh crap, I was going to buy this milk until I realized it contains milk!
                                Warning: Obvious Contents are Obvious.

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X