No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay panda i have complete and total faith in you and you will get a publisher one day

you are good enough and smart enough and gosh darn it, everybody likes you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      gay panda i have complete and total faith in you and you will get a publisher one day

you are good enough and smart enough and gosh darn it, everybody likes you
      Pandapants, even though you don't know me on facebook (since I don't do facebook) I would still be happy to do an edit for you.
      I actually have edited other people's work for publication as well as being an author myself.
      If you need another set of non-gripy eyes on the manuscript let me know. Serious offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        She'll even call out her husband in front of her hundreds of Facebook friends about some private argument they are having. He is a gentleman, and never replies.
        That is beyond "not cool".
        Durp.

Comment

• The people in my office space eat chips every morning! And not just one person. All of them. Everyday. At different times. I listen to people crunch on chips for 2 hours a morning. Everyday.

Comment

• GOTD: People at HQ who don't have a clue that we actually have more-than-full-time jobs out here at the sites.

*gggrrrrrr*

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
              Pandapants, even though you don't know me on facebook (since I don't do facebook) I would still be happy to do an edit for you.
              I actually have edited other people's work for publication as well as being an author myself.
              If you need another set of non-gripy eyes on the manuscript let me know. Serious offer.
              I might take you up on this with one of my books next year! Thank you!!! Other eyes are always good.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                That is beyond "not cool".
                If she ever whines on Facebook about her husband serving her with divorce papers, I will be the least surprised panda ever. It should be common sense not to humiliate your spouse in a public forum.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• #GOTD People that give Grok a bad name...

Sacto 9-1-1: Man goes to jail for allegedly spearing car in Sacramento

Although he hit the car with the spear. Maybe its a good name?

Comment

• The creek behind my house has dried up. Damn drought!

Comment

• If anyone has been paying attention to the news, the possibility of another revolution in Egypt is coming this weekend. Sunday is supposed to be the big day, we shall see.

I don't live in Cairo, I live out in the middle of nowhere pretty much. My provisions have mainly been meat, tuna, eggs, some veggies, some olive oil, water and those damn addicting tobacco stuffed olives (I swear, they are chemically related to Crack).

Went into Cairo yesterday, didn't plan on it but managed to score 8 kg of pork!

Went by Ragab Sons market to pickup some additional items. Placed was packed to the gills!

My gripe is that everyone else was stocking up with, literally big boxes of various chips, various vegetable oils, pastas, various soda-pops, etc.

They may survive the revolution but they won't survive their CW diet.
                      Randal
                      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                        If anyone has been paying attention to the news, the possibility of another revolution in Egypt is coming this weekend. Sunday is supposed to be the big day, we shall see.

I don't live in Cairo, I live out in the middle of nowhere pretty much. My provisions have mainly been meat, tuna, eggs, some veggies, some olive oil, water and those damn addicting tobacco stuffed olives (I swear, they are chemically related to Crack).

Went into Cairo yesterday, didn't plan on it but managed to score 8 kg of pork!

Went by Ragab Sons market to pickup some additional items. Placed was packed to the gills!

My gripe is that everyone else was stocking up with, literally big boxes of various chips, various vegetable oils, pastas, various soda-pops, etc.
                        More pork for you!

Comment

• stay safe texas.grok

To my longtime friend who I love but who has foot-in-mouth disease: When I suggested your adult children might be a good choice for helping you out during your post-surgery care, as I have already done it many times over and for many of your family but then you, ever lovingly replied, "no, they have busy lives".

????

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by spk View Post
                            stay safe texas.grok????
                            Thanks SPK, no worries out here. Not enough people to have a riot in the middle of nowhere. I'm not in Bum#uck, Egypt but I can see it from here.
                            Randal
                            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                              I'm not in Bum#uck, Egypt but I can see it from here.
                              why does that statement make me laugh so?

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

• For several years now,we've rented a house at the beach and invited (local) family. My husband made the mistake of inviting his parents one year and now they assume that they're invited every year. We live in Delaware and they live in North Carolina. They are in their 80s and while we realize that they won't be around much longer, we really wish they would stay at home for this. There is a new catch. My FIL has balance issues and uses 2 canes to get around. Earlier this month, while they were vacationing in New Orleans (we've never presumed to invite ourselves to their vacations), my FIL fell and broke his orbital socket. He is also on Coumadin and is an alcoholic.family is concerned with them driving up and the fact that my FIL cannot get around well and my MIL states the following in an email:

Your dad doesn't have a lot of confidence right now & that's no surprise after an ordeal like he has been through. We are going out to the concerts that we have in July & he walks fine though slowly. So what is new about that? Well he just seems insecure though there really is no reason for him to be more insecure physically than he was before he fell except for the memory of falling.

I think the woman is in denial and an idiot.
                                Last edited by Lynna; 06-30-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X