Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a primal pet pic thread would be nice
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbDodger View Post
      a primal pet pic thread would be nice
      There probably is one in the archives somewhere...

Someone can Gripe of the Day at me for using this thread inappropriately if they like.

OK... my GOTD is blaming dogs instead of Dog OWNERS.
      (Still love you Paleobird! )
      There I fixed my trespasses.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Shelter dogs have a completely different attitude. I swear, they KNOW you rescued them.
        Durp.

Comment

• Clients who believe that I can drop everything and work to get their special little edit out by day end tomorrow, regardless of other deadlines. This particular client is heinous about it. "Hey, move the parking and get me the grading changes by tomorrow." "Hey, address these comments and get it to me in an hour."
          Hey, fuck off. You have multiple clients and so do I.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Why are most people so dumb these days. I simply have to interact with people only if absolutely necessary. You have to explain things to them like they are first graders, and yet they get it wrong! Simple, straight forward stuff. Sheeeesh!

Comment

• GOTD: Macadamia nuts.

Why, oh why, are they so damn tasty?

*sigh*

Comment

• ...and the total disregard for traffic control signals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                  ...and the total disregard for traffic control signals.
                  We don't have that problem in Egypt because, well, there are no traffic control signals except for a handful in Cairo that seldom work and are ignored when they do work.
                  Randal
                  AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                  Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                  http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                    We don't have that problem in Egypt because, well, there are no traffic control signals except for a handful in Cairo that seldom work and are ignored when they do work.
                    It was kind of like that in China. We were amazed at some of the large intersections with no traffic lights. And yes, even when they did have them, they were pretty much ignore. It kind of explains the driving of my tai chi teacher who was from there. We also learned to cross the street when a really big group of people were crossing. Safety in numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                      Why are most people so dumb these days. I simply have to interact with people only if absolutely necessary. You have to explain things to them like they are first graders, and yet they get it wrong! Simple, straight forward stuff. Sheeeesh!
                      Exactly! And why most people don't do their work properly and I have to controll everything.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
                      iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                        Why are most people so dumb these days. I simply have to interact with people only if absolutely necessary. You have to explain things to them like they are first graders, and yet they get it wrong! Simple, straight forward stuff. Sheeeesh!
                        Why are people so dumb ... except me ? Sheeeesh!

Comment

• "My program isn't working..."
                          "OK, I need to know your versions, see some events with your exact errors and have full debugs, follow these instructions..."
                          "I don't need to do that, it has nothing to do with the issue."
                          Every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value --Winnie Dalley

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• The only anchovies I can find in a bpa free container come in glass and are 50% more expensive than canned. I'll probably pay it, but it pisses me off royally.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• My local organic food market was out of Kerrygold butter again today. Had to use ghee instead.

Comment

• My gripe: people who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions: "It's not my fault."

Like McDonald's held a gun to your head and forced you to get that supersize McFatass meal with a Large cup of syrup and a side of cottage cheese thighs.
                                Don't be so concerned about yesterday, or worried about tomorrow, that you forget to enjoy today.

Comment

Working...
                                X