Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primalprincess7 View Post
    feeling like my entire 20's is a complete waste/mess due to PCOS, not feeling like a real woman because of it/health/miscarriage/abusive relationship.

Still have a LOT to be thankful for and am blessed though but it's been a veeerryy difficult 8 years! ugh
    i have been there, like for about 99% of all that. the miscarriage was suspected but not confirmed. it just takes time, and as little dwelling as possible. you make me want to cry for you and me, but i have a reputation as a hard ass to keep up so i'll attribute it to pre-PMS and dust in my eye

my gripe- i had a biopsy, it made my uterus hurt last week. now i'm having early period cramping, and it's making my uterus hurt. you're all welcome for the tmi
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• My car is still invisible. That is all.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• The important thing is you've fixed/ are fixing that stuff, PP. It's not a waste if there were lessons learned.
        Thanks! That is true.I did learn a lot and am happier and have peace with it all. I am still working on it. I do feel like it will be hard to trust a guy and such. and i notice that i am like way anxious and nervous around babies now (fear of losing them, i guess) for example when i am with my nephew i am so over protective now. When i was baby sitting him, I literally stayed awake until 3 am just to watch him sleep and make sure he was breathing, he was 9 months old at the time.

it just takes time, and as little dwelling as possible. you make me want to cry for you and me, but i have a reputation as a hard ass to keep up so i'll attribute it to pre-PMS and dust in my eye
        haha.I feel like I have become a hard ass too, well, I mean I have thicker skin now for sure!
        I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• My gripe of the day: Lame-ass acquaintances posting links to all kinds of lame-ass "Causes" on Facebook. I just saw one for "Make Zynga fix Farmville so we'll stop losing all this stuff!" GET A LIFE ALREADY.

Comment

• Originally posted by primalprincess7 View Post
            Thanks! That is true.I did learn a lot and am happier and have peace with it all. I am still working on it. I do feel like it will be hard to trust a guy and such. and i notice that i am like way anxious and nervous around babies now (fear of losing them, i guess) for example when i am with my nephew i am so over protective now. When i was baby sitting him, I literally stayed awake until 3 am just to watch him sleep and make sure he was breathing, he was 9 months old at the time.
            I had an (everything except sexual and physical) abusive ex boyfriend. It took another 2 exes and a whole lot of internal work to get to where I was back to being one of the guys again and able to date. I was almost a miscarriage (blood type issues), so I feel your pain from the other side of the card. Don't give up, you'll get there.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I had an (everything except sexual and physical) abusive ex boyfriend. It took another 2 exes and a whole lot of internal work to get to where I was back to being one of the guys again and able to date. I was almost a miscarriage (blood type issues), so I feel your pain from the other side of the card. Don't give up, you'll get there.
              Sorry to hear that but I am happy you're doing better, and thank you!

Comment

• No one cares about the 150th anniversary of the civil war..........
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                  No one cares about the 150th anniversary of the civil war..........
                  The History Channel does.
                  Kidding aside, I did a lot of research into it in HS and MS because I share my birthday with Abe Lincoln and have bloodties to John Wilkes Booth. It is sad that such a formative part of this country gets ignored except in history courses, and even then, it gets altered to fit the teacher's view.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• job hunting and having to wear an ugly ass bridesmaid dress this summer!

Comment

• I have a cavity. Dammit. I can see it.
                      MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

• Originally posted by runnergal View Post
                        I have a cavity. Dammit. I can see it.
                        That's called your anus...it's always been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                          That's called your anus...it's always been there.
                          Oh Myy .. LOL !!!
                          "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                          Currant: 136 lbs
                          Goal: 125 lbs
                          11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I can see my WHAT from here?! o_O

Comment

• GotD:

Snacks.

FFS, Primal or not, you don't need them. Oh your tummy's growling? Boo-hoo. Suck it up. You're not going to die (I'm talking to people who don't have diabetes or some other abnormal condition here). Get your body used to burning some of its own fat.

See the thread on the guy who died at 114 eating two meals per day. I'm going to live another 90 years and there will be a thread about me: "World's oldest man dies at 121. One meal a day his secret to longevity."
                              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                                I'm going to live another 90 years and there will be a thread about me: "World's oldest man dies at 121. One meal a day his secret to longevity."
                                And grumpiness. None of this positive-outlook, love-your-neighbor bullshit. Nothing keeps you going like a good seethe.

Comment

Working...
                                X