Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
    I am talking about someone who is dating a person who has a dog (me). Totally agree about badly behaved dogs. I'm talking about getting peeved because there is a little dog fuzz on the carpet.
    buh bye dude
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      I wear a 30D. I can order online or pay mnimum $60 at a little boutique shop in Midland. That's IT. So I go get sized at the boutique shop before I buy new bras, then order a slew and hope that at least 2 fit.
      32F. bra shopping is a bitch.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Just read the People magazine issue called "half their size" with a bunch of huge weight loss success stories. However, it sounded more like advertising as each story mentions a certain diet: Curves, Medifast, Weight Watchers ,Jenny Craig. One of the ladies in the story even tells how she is a spokesperson for Medifast. The following page was a HUGE double page ad for weight watchers. UGH.

The only decent story was the man's story who said he ate more salad and did p90X.

I am happy for them and am glad they lost the weight but it was hardly an inspirational read and I wonder how much they REALLY learned about health while losing all that weight. One lady said she has been STARVING but is glad to be 80 pounds smaller. I prefer primal diet as it is easy and i don't feel starving and i barely think about food except now the smell of meat makes my mouth water!
        I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• Anything that fits in the ear like a Bluetooth, earbuds irritate the insides of my ears. I've even tried special soft earbuds, don't help much.

Comment

• Originally posted by primalprincess7 View Post
            except now the smell of meat makes my mouth water!
            just reading of meat makes my mouth water.. *drools*

Originally posted by Lynna View Post
            Anything that fits in the ear like a Bluetooth, earbuds irritate the insides of my ears. I've even tried special soft earbuds, don't help much.
            I don't like anything that goes in my ears.. it starts to hurt after a while ..
            "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
            Currant: 136 lbs
            Goal: 125 lbs
            11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I got ill from going camping and eating a stupid amount of sweets.
              Marshmallows for breakfast... NOT clever. -_- /gripe
              Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Heavy snowfall warning in mid-April. This morning I could see most of my grass in the yard. Now it's under a few inches of snow. Enough already.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                  Heavy snowfall warning in mid-April. This morning I could see most of my grass in the yard. Now it's under a few inches of snow. Enough already.
                  ughh that SUCKS! Where abouts are you ?
                  "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Edmonton.
                    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                      Edmonton.
                      Hopefully all that newly fallin snow will stay away from the Yukon!!

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• We got a foot here and its still snowing. I'm in between Edmonton and Calgary.
                        Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• I can't gather the sheep in tomorrow because my dog has a bad eye (is currently "drunk" after being sedated to pull out a grass seed fragment - poor love). Which means I can't do that until Tuesday, which means the Tuesday plan is pushed back even further, was meant to be underway at the start of the month!
                          The *actual* gripe is that the other person with a sheepdog is extremely unreliable so I daren't assume we can go ahead.

Comment

• ugh, we have snow too. it doesn't look like it will stay long, but it's still annoying.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• feeling like my entire 20's is a complete waste/mess due to PCOS, not feeling like a real woman because of it/health/miscarriage/abusive relationship.

Still have a LOT to be thankful for and am blessed though but it's been a veeerryy difficult 8 years! ugh
                              I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• The important thing is you've fixed/ are fixing that stuff, PP. It's not a waste if there were lessons learned.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X