No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so fucking sick of the spam on this board.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      I am so fucking sick of the spam on this board.
      amen to that !!!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        I am so fucking sick of the spam on this board.
        You and me both. It is downright ridiculous, and do they really think it is effective at all?

Comment

• Wait, you mean Thelma515 DOES NOT EXIST?!?!??

JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• no, your current paramour is a lie
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              no, your current paramour is a lie
              therefore, your current paramour is the cake.

Comment

• yes!
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• * weeps *

Oh well, I was holding out for a spammer who glittered in the sunlight anyway. And talked endlessly about feelings. That just gets my motor revvin' like no one's bidness.

There, I found some sweet in them sour grapes.

Comment

• will your glittery love be a fussy 80 year old? who refuses to bite you until you jump through 10,000 emotional hoops after stalking you and creeping in your room to watch you sleep then make you feel bad for having sexxors?

did you know i found it hilarious when he told her 'stop trying to take your clothes off' ?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

will your glittery love be a fussy 80 year old? who refuses to bite you until you jump through 10,000 emotional hoops after stalking you and creeping in your room to watch you sleep then make you feel bad for having sexxors?

did you know i found it hilarious when he told her 'stop trying to take your clothes off' ?
                      You sweet talker, you. Nothing says HOT like a bedroom creeper who farts glitter in your sheets.

Did you see the Breaking Dawn in a Minute (Parody) on youtube? By jacksfilms.

Comment

• You all are making me laugh. Thank you. I had insomnia last night/this morning, and I swear, at about 6AM, almost every forum's top post was some spamfuck trying to sell bank hacking numbers. Really? I looked in the mirror, and though I may not be the brightest bulb on any tree, there was no STUPID tattoo on my forehead.

Off to go look at Breaking Wind in a Minute on youtube.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          You sweet talker, you. Nothing says HOT like a bedroom creeper who farts glitter in your sheets.

Did you see the Breaking Dawn in a Minute (Parody) on youtube? By jacksfilms.
                          NO *flounce* hahahahahaha

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          You all are making me laugh. Thank you. I had insomnia last night/this morning, and I swear, at about 6AM, almost every forum's top post was some spamfuck trying to sell bank hacking numbers. Really? I looked in the mirror, and though I may not be the brightest bulb on any tree, there was no STUPID tattoo on my forehead.

Off to go look at Breaking Wind in a Minute on youtube.
                          joanie stop pretending you aren't tempted. you are. you want your very own fussy old edward to stare at you and want to eat yuo and be cold on you and break up with you and take you back and refuse your advances and give in and make you feel like a whorey whore slut then knock you up and kill you with a super baby
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

you want your very own fussy old edward to stare at you and want to eat yuo and be cold on you and break up with you and take you back and refuse your advances and give in and make you feel like a whorey whore slut then knock you up and kill you with a super baby
                            Speaking of Twilight and its devolution to 50 Shades of Creepy Sexy Times, I really did NOT need to see the onesies you can now purchase for your infant, one of which reads LATERS, BABY and the other 9 MONTHS AGO, MY MOMMY READ 50 SHADES OF GRAY.

Comment

• ewwwwwwwwww

and i have to say it, i can't hold it in any more

laters baby is the worst phrase ever

EVER
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Actually, I want that whole scenario with Bella.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X