No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo, they found the Boson subatomic particle, but I still don't have air-conditioning in my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
      Watch out there is a Grammar Nazi on the loose.
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60111.html
      LOVE that!
      Durp.

Comment

• On the topic of body shots: that better be a CLEAN navel. Don't think I'd ever do one on a male-type person.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
          GOTD
          Juvenile humor.
          What's brown and sticky?
          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            On the topic of body shots: that better be a CLEAN navel. Don't think I'd ever do one on a male-type person.
            Chicks doing body shots off other chicks...just makes it hotter.

Even better when done 'tween the tata's

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
              People who have no sense of humor.
              Here, here!

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
              On the topic of body shots: that better be a CLEAN navel. Don't think I'd ever do one on a male-type person.
              Once it's been doused in tequila... it's CLEAN!
              Maybe you douse it a first time as a rinse just to oust any fuzzy bits... but the germs are toast!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                What's brown and sticky?
                A stick.

(Gotta have a juvenile mind to know that one... )

Comment

• GOTD: People highjacking the Official Griping Thread for the purposes of having FUN. Heavens to mergatroid, we can't have that!

Now let's all get back to some proper griping. I'm sure there are many gripe worthy things in the world. I jsut can't find any at the moment.

Oh, yes I can. That nimrod Ray Peat and his disciples going around telling people to eat lots of sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    GOTD: People highjacking the Official Griping Thread for the purposes of having FUN. Heavens to mergatroid, we can't have that!

Now let's all get back to some proper griping. I'm sure there are many gripe worthy things in the world. I jsut can't find any at the moment.

Oh, yes I can. That nimrod Ray Peat and his disciples going around telling people to eat lots of sugar.
                    I've peaked in there... it's BOSH.
                    Just what kind of stress caused my retired, enjoying her life, Grandmother to develop T2D?
                    Oh... and she ate plenty of sugar from fruit, carb veg, and white sugar... so that didn't "flush her liver" and prevent it now did it?

And please forgive last nights antics... It was all my fault. It was a mercy hijacking.
                    Last edited by cori93437; 07-04-2012, 03:00 PM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      Once it's been doused in tequila... it's CLEAN!
                      Maybe you douse it a first time as a rinse just to oust any fuzzy bits... but the germs are toast!
                      Especially after you light it on fire.

Comment

• oh fine:
                        my lower back hurts. and the chocolate cupcakes i bought from target were really tasty. when i buy craptastic cupcakes, it's usually an experience of "oh, well that sucked. won't be tempted to buy those again." but these were delicious.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• GOTD: People not using paragraphs and/or at least reasonable punctuation and grammar. I would actually like to read and address people's posts, but not if it's 600 words and not a single break.

BTW I take full responsibility for devolving into Princess Bride quotes, however nothing after body shots was my doing.
                          "Go For Broke"
                          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                          Small Kine-168/9%
                          Now- 200/8%
                          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                            GOTD: People not using paragraphs and/or at least reasonable punctuation and grammar. I would actually like to read and address people's posts, but not if it's 600 words and not a single break.

BTW I take full responsibility for devolving into Princess Bride quotes, however nothing after body shots was my doing.
                            That belly button is still squeaky clean isn't it!

Tonight: No GOTD, because I took the magical medicine reserved for reallly really suck days ... and things are pretty cool atm.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              That belly button is still squeaky clean isn't it!

Tonight: No GOTD, because I took the magical medicine reserved for reallly really suck days ... and things are pretty cool atm.
                              Ooooh...MAGIC! Please share...

So GOTD: people who flaunt their magic pills and don't share!

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                                Ooooh...MAGIC! Please share...
                                Just read back a few pages.
                                "Go For Broke"
                                Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                                Small Kine-168/9%
                                Now- 200/8%
                                Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Working...
                                X