Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
    gripe: slooooooooow drivers. aaaaagghhhhh When you are getting on to a motorway, speed up so you can merge at the right speed limit dumbos!
    thanks, I needed to get that off my chest.
    Ditto. I think driving in general. Merging in front of you doing 20 miles an hour slower and then looking surprised when you're there. Yes, I know... my Red Saturn Vue is SOOOOOOO hard to see. :-/
    sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• GotD: Congress, please drop all the petty policy quarreling and just make a budget for us. Kthx.
      "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• GoTD: Actually more of a daily gripe. My pregnant niece who eats crap daily and is already overweight. Every single gd day she is posting something on facebook about how she is eating this junk food or that. For example, Monday, she was wanting cheesecake so had to go to the grocery and get some, Tuesday, it was "oh how I love thee skyline", yesterday she had BK and God knows what today will bring. I wanted to put on her page, "Gestational diabetes much?" And see what she says. My husband told me not to do that and let her learn the hard way, like he did. Just wish I could beat some gd sense into her. There I feel better now.
        Georgette

Comment

• Scratching the inside of my nose after having chopped N.M. green chiles w/out washing my hands lol
          "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
          www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Biting my lip or inside of my mouth while eating.
            ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DianeThePurple
              People who have no clue what the hell they want... but THEY WANT IT NOW!
              You've met my 3-month old?
              Have mercy! . . . You've met my BOSS!?!
              A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for. ~John A. Shedd

Comment

• having all the symptoms including blood results showing hypothyroid and ZERO ENERGY and having my doctor say "you're young, you will get over it, just go on weight watchers diet". I'm 27 and feel like shit everyday! I have not been back to the doctors since then because i've lost all faith in them.ugghhhhh
                I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• Look up the best thyroid endocrin in your area. If he/ she's not accepting new patients, ask who they'd recommend. I did that and it worked out GREAT!
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• My brain has apparently decided that, because I spent from 830-1345 in a doc's office waiting for and taking a physical, that it won't be needed. I need to be able to correlate al lthis data, maps, science, and site info with a meeting tomorrow.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Walking my dog with Vibrams on and she got scared of another dog and kept jumping in front of me while I was walking...I think it's broken!

My Journal
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DianeThePurple View Post
                        People who have no clue what the hell they want... but THEY WANT IT NOW!
                        I see you've met the reason I left a previous employer, as well as my middle sister and most of the redneck trash relatives I have up in Okiehoma and Arkiesas.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• My gripe today? This from the USDA dietary guide:

"Whole grains are a source of nutrients such as iron, magnesium, selenium, B vitamins, and dietary fiber. Whole grains vary in their dietary fiber content. Moderate evidence indicates that whole-grain intake may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and is associated with a lower body weight. Limited evidence also shows that consuming whole grains is associated with a reduced incidence of type 2 diabetes. Consuming enough whole grains helps meet nutrient needs. Choosing whole grains that are higher in dietary fiber has additional health benefits."

Comment

• GotD: I started work at 7:20am. It is now 23:48. I'm dog tired.
                            So why can't I sleep??

(and don't say "because you're on the internet..." )

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
                              GotD: I started work at 7:20am. It is now 23:48. I'm dog tired.
                              So why can't I sleep??

(and don't say "because you're on the internet..." )

I find I get too tired to sleep, too. It's very weird. Usually if I read a while I eventually nod off.
                              This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                              Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

• GOTD Had a doctors appointment today, a follow up from a previous appointment. My doctor is great but I always have to wait. I don't usually mind because the chairs are comfy and go prepared with a book or read tons of magazines. I treat it as a restful down time. However today the lady beside me was chewing gum. Not just a slow chew but hyper fast chew and mostly with her mouth open. Thought I was going to go nuts. I kept praying that she would be the next one called but nope she was right before me. It was 45 mins of chew, chew, chew,(slobbering sounds) chew, chew, chew, (slobber) chew.....

Gah.

Comment

Working...
                                X