Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
    Look at it this way, up earlier, more of the day to enjoy.
    look at it this way, you get a summer vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      look at it this way, you get a summer vacation
      word up.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Just found out today that my raw milk resource was given a cease and desist order! Fucking Government Nazis! They can only slow me down, but never stop me! I will have my raw milk!
        Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

• I don't have a copy of The Princess Bride to watch... and I cannot stream it from netflix. *all the woe*
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Boo for no Princess Bride. I'd lend you mine but you're a bit far away.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              I don't have a copy of The Princess Bride to watch... and I cannot stream it from netflix. *all the woe*
              inconceivable!

How the frack does netflix not have it on streaming?

GotD: 4 racks of frozen ribs...no thawed ribs. Yeah, I know, 1st World Problems....

Comment

inconceivable!

How the frack does netflix not have it on streaming?

GotD: 4 racks of frozen ribs...no thawed ribs. Yeah, I know, 1st World Problems....
                Stoooooooopid netflix used to have lots of stuff available for streaming that got nerfed when they reconfigured. Bastards!
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

GotD: 4 racks of frozen ribs...no thawed ribs.
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Actually this would be my gripe of the week. Got back to Egypt to start to work, I guess my 9 month respite from here left me open to getting the local gut bugs. Been sick for about 5 days now but finally getting better. No medicine, just leaving my body alone to sort itself out. Just finished a long weekend over here and I think I slept about 50% of the weekend away, just what my body needed. Imagine, getting sick and then getting well without the "benefit" of modern medicine.
                    Randal
                    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                    http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• This is more of an every day gripe, but I don't think there's anything in this world that pisses me off more than
                      Grizz. People are honestly asking the douche for advice on how exactly to paint iodine onto their testicles. Is there a way to block entire threads? The sight of the iodine thread disgusts me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
                        This is more of an every day gripe, but I don't think there's anything in this world that pisses me off more than
                        Grizz. People are honestly asking the douche for advice on how exactly to paint iodine onto their testicles. Is there a way to block entire threads? The sight of the iodine thread disgusts me.
                        wow.. there are just no words.. glad I avoid that thread
                        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
                          This is more of an every day gripe, but I don't think there's anything in this world that pisses me off more than
                          Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                          wow.. there are just no words.. glad I avoid that thread
                          I'm chuckling... I read it a little sometimes for entertainment value. Because I find it more funny than maddening.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I'm sure there's some merit to it... somewhere. But I just can't weed though the hyperbole and conspiracy theories to get to any actual information.
                            Durp.

Comment

• om nom nom?
                              Thread: Removal of weird yeast(?)/ wart from my husbands chest at Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team (ThreadID: 1913978)

grrrOM NOM NOMMMMMMMMMuh!!!!!
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Oh, GROSS.

Thanks, bloodorchid, I'll just be skipping dinner tonight.
                                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Working...
                                X