Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    GOTD: I have a small office and a big window unit air-conditioner. I'm either freezing to the point of shaking or sweating, there is no comfortable setting anywhere on it.

Wait, can I put a GOTD post in here??
    Sure thing sugar....

We'll asdf it to death in a second though.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• no, this is ASDF now
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Sure thing sugar....

We'll asdf it to death in a second though.
        yeah, see?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• My GOTD: My shingles is getting way better so now I have to wear a bra to work again

DAMN

Comment

• GOTD: People that can invest $10k a month. I'd like to MAKE $10k a month, please.

Maureen: Lol, aaw. I haven't tried braless at work, but I'm working on making it happen more often elsewhere. I mean, 3 weeks out of 4 the only reason I'm wearing one is because it's "socially expected." My big "stick it to the man" is to occasionally walk over to the kitchenette barefoot. Ooh, risky. Glad you're feeling better, though!
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
              My GOTD: My shingles is getting way better so now I have to wear a bra to work again

DAMN
              Aww... you could just pretend it's not really that much better... and forego the bra a little longer.

My GOTD... It's supposed to hit 97 today, and I'm braising beef shanks in the oven.
              Basically it's the only protein left in the house... because husband and I both got our debit card numbers jacked and are waiting for replacement cards. Ahhhhhhhh!!
              I'm NOT taking my checkbook (assuming I can even find the damn thing) to the grocery store.
              And I don't touch cash... do you KNOW where cash has been?
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I thought you wrote raising beef sharks. Was not sure why that was a gripe.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                  I thought you wrote raising beef sharks. Was not sure why that was a gripe.
                  I thought shanks were prison weapons.
                  If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                    GOTD: People that can invest $10k a month. I'd like to MAKE $10k a month, please.
                    I'm sure the POTUS can invest $10k a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
                      I'm sure the president of the united states can invest $10k a month.
                      And I wouldn't have his job for anything.
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

I thought shanks were prison weapons.
                        For that you need lamb shanks as they are long enough to file into a point on the concrete floor.
                        I prefer lollipop shanks, because they are all shiny and brightly colored.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

And I wouldn't have his job for anything.
                          Because you don't know how to end all the bribery and corruption.

Comment

GOTD: People that can invest $10k a month. I'd like to MAKE $10k a month, please.

Maureen: Lol, aaw. I haven't tried braless at work, but I'm working on making it happen more often elsewhere. I mean, 3 weeks out of 4 the only reason I'm wearing one is because it's "socially expected." My big "stick it to the man" is to occasionally walk over to the kitchenette barefoot. Ooh, risky. Glad you're feeling better, though!
                            I'd like to make half that a month.....

Comment

GOTD: I have a small office and a big window unit air-conditioner. I'm either freezing to the point of shaking or sweating, there is no comfortable setting anywhere on it.

Wait, can I put a GOTD post in here??
                              I'd rather be warm than freezing. It's 77° right now and all the other women in the office are hot. I'm comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
                                Because you don't know how to end all the bribery and corruption.
                                I have some ideas, but they wouldn't be terribly popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X