• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
    Playing with junk in public,

A. Unexpected Erection in Progress; Requires assistance
    B. Damn Underpants
    C. Hello Ladies!!!
    A.I was thinking A the whole time. If the main vein doesn't set out on its journey in the correct path, things get a little noticeable.
    B.Nah, if it's hot there might be some sack stickage to the leg, know whutta mean?
    C.How you doin'?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Just so you know... according to a couple of recent 'experts', that makes you an ADDICT!!!

*sorry... I had too... those guys were funny*
      Yeah but, the Haagen Dazs has been in the freezer for months. (It's a single serving size) And it was delicious!

Comment

• GOTD: Using obscenities and name-calling when ferociously arguing a moot point. FTL, not FTW. LAAWHOO-SSAAAHHEERRR.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          GOTD: Using obscenities and name-calling when ferociously arguing a moot point. FTL, not FTW. LAAWHOO-SSAAAHHEERRR.
          Well, damn, you just described 90% of my forum activity.

GotD: not being appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            this is the problem with americans today, no one wants to step up and do what needs to be done because they're too 'busy'
            I know, right?

You'd think that hunting you all down and murdering you one by one in gruesome and hilarious ways would be at the top of my "to do" list.

And yet it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
              I know, right?

You'd think that hunting you all down and murdering you one by one in gruesome and hilarious ways would be at the top of my "to do" list.

And yet it's not.
              I'll make a deal with ya, Darth. You take care of your half of the country and I'll get to work cleaning out this half. Sound good?
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• GotD: gf said I should get into the twilight series, dafuq!
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                  GotD: gf said I should get into the twilight series, dafuq!
                  yeah, that shows serious lack of judgement. Did you break up with her immediately or are you working on letting her down easy?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    yeah, that shows serious lack of judgement. Did you break up with her immediately or are you working on letting her down easy?
                    I just laughed and walked away.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      GotD: not being appreciated
                      The training lady at my last job was seriously under-appreciated. She had to convince grown men and women to do their job correctly and babysit them in training classes. I love that lady, she's my hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        GotD: gf said I should get into the twilight series, dafuq!
                        I'd tell her...I'd say...*sigh* Nope, can't even comment on that. Does she need more iodine? Bacon? Sense slapped into her brain?

Comment

I'd tell her...I'd say...*sigh* Nope, can't even comment on that. Does she need more iodine? Bacon? Sense slapped into her brain?
                          I dunno, I was tempted to say "not as gay as twilight" but then I realized that didn't apply! I'm baffled at how someone who likes game of thrones thinks twilight is on the same level. She's baffled as to why I'm not all about vampires.

Comment

• I'm baffled as to why you haven't established your dominance in this relationship. If my wife had said, "You should get into Twilight" I would have responded, "Why don't you get into the kitchen, yo?"
                            Just kidding, but you need to establish rules and guidelines about such tom-foolery and fast too.

Comment

I'm baffled as to why you haven't established your dominance in this relationship. If my wife had said, "You should get into Twilight" I would have responded, "Why don't you get into the kitchen, yo?"
                              Just kidding, but you need to establish rules and guidelines about such tom-foolery and fast too.
                              I would've said cool story bra, make me a sandwich? But then she would've used bread!

(We're into internet memes)

Comment

I'm baffled as to why you haven't established your dominance in this relationship. If my wife had said, "You should get into Twilight" I would have responded, "Why don't you get into the kitchen, yo?"Just kidding, but you need to establish rules and guidelines about such tom-foolery and fast too.
                                Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X