Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      It's a sign
      Gonorrhea?
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Gonorrhea?
        Ignorance is not bliss
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          You should read up on it
          Originally posted by kenn View Post
          Ignorance is not bliss
          Which one of these did you mean?

Anyway. Not really a concern here.
          Been monogamous for almost 15 years. And never had a STD.

You siad the touching of the junk was a sign... I thought that since the clap made the junk sore, maybe that's why they might be touching it. Seems legit.
          Unless you care to provide a more logical answer.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• to unstick the balls from the legs?

random itch?

just like playing with his balls?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              to unstick the balls from the legs?

random itch?

just like playing with his balls?
              Party pooper...

If I'm not supposed to play with my junk in public, why can they play with theirs?

And I want to know that this elusive "sign" is that ken claims.

If it's really the clap that could be important if I'm ever single again!
              I know that I've seen my dad rearrange his junk in public... and he's had an STD or two.
              (Bleh... not that I ever WANTED to know that, but I do. Next time one of his whores whats to share I may actually be better off punching her in the face instead of just trying to ignore.)
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• it's a mating sign, specifically 'ladies, put this in your mouth'

and gaaaaahhhhhh no one should ever know anything about their parents sex lives
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  it's a mating sign, specifically 'ladies, put this in your mouth'

and gaaaaahhhhhh no one should ever know anything about their parents sex lives
                  A. I really despise that sort of fella. The type that used to come up to me when I was out and you knew by his attitude that it was a given that you WOULD be going home with him in his opinion. My favorite answer to this type of guy when asked if I wanted a drink... "You can see I have one, now GFY. *big smile*

B. F'rSerious!!!
                  I know that dumbbish had to have seen the horrified look on my face as she was chattering on. *barf*
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• you totally messed up his game, cori. he learned from a master that to put out positive vibes in the world, he would receive positiveness in his bed. i mean life.

and b... just punch her in the gunt. ugh *shudder*
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so, when people get their logical fallacies "confused" it really chaps my hide.

thankfully, i still have some trader joes lip balm around. i'll put it on my hide.

Comment

• that kind of has a silence of the lambs feel to it. creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                          that kind of has a silence of the lambs feel to it. creepy.
                          random thoughts zoebird is rather amusing.

it puts the lip balm on its skin or it gets the logical fallacy confusion again....

Comment

• Woke up at 2 and still can't get back to sleep. Second interview in 3 hours on 3 hours of sleep. Today's gonna blow ass crackers.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              Woke up at 2 and still can't get back to sleep. Second interview in 3 hours on 3 hours of sleep. Today's gonna blow ass crackers.
                              eh, who needs sleep? You are mighty! Now go and kick some 2nd interview ass.

GotD: call offs. 3 out of 5 people sick on the same shift. Not so good.

Comment

• Playing with junk in public,

A. Unexpected Erection in Progress; Requires assistance
                                B. Damn Underpants
                                C. Hello Ladies!!!
                                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X