No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this time IS that time for me. ugh. crampiness.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i only like chocolate at very specific times

this time is not that time
      I no longer have those specific times. I want chocolate all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
        hmmm the next time I'm walking past the chocolate isle in the store I can think about RuPaul. That might actually work.
        racis!
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          racis!
          What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? RuPaul=RonPaul, hence Grok's boner.

GotD: Most of you are still alive. This needs to change.

GotD II: I am too busy to fix that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
            What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? RuPaul=RonPaul, hence Grok's boner.

GotD: Most of you are still alive. This needs to change.

GotD II: I am too busy to fix that.
            this is the problem with americans today, no one wants to step up and do what needs to be done because they're too 'busy'
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• The Bee Gees

Comment

• I know you're dancing.

Comment

• beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• You guys crack me up.
                    GOTD: Even though I have shingles, am in pain and very worn out, I'm still at work. Why? Because I'm poor, dont have insurance, and i'm at the bottom rung at my company so I dont get to work from home.

Does anyone want to know how much the generic version of anti-viral meds are?
                    187 dollars
                    Does anyone want to know the discounted price of a doctors visit for those who are paying cash and dont have insurance?
                    110 dollars
                    Does anyone want to know the price of generic Viocdin?

Is it just me, or is it weird that the pill I could abuse the most costs the least?
                    Also, is it just me, or is it weird that the minute I get shingles, they come out with this vaccine and all the commercials with old people saying how much it hurts?
                    WHERE WAS THIS VACCINE LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO???????????????

Comment

• I greatly dislike nicknames used for vaginas (except in jest). Hard to tell, online, but based on other postings, it seems like there are a lot of women who insist on using pet names for them. It really annoys me. I'll admit, I do it from time to time, mostly out of sensitivity for other readers or for feeling awkward. It's a vagina. Get over it.

I am having a bad day/week/whatever. Ready for this slump to be over with, but that's unlikely to change until I get a break and can de-stress.
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                        I greatly dislike nicknames used for vaginas (except in jest). Hard to tell, online, but based on other postings, it seems like there are a lot of women who insist on using pet names for them. It really annoys me. I'll admit, I do it from time to time, mostly out of sensitivity for other readers or for feeling awkward. It's a vagina. Get over it.

I am having a bad day/week/whatever. Ready for this slump to be over with, but that's unlikely to change until I get a break and can de-stress.
                        Orgasms lead to an decrease in stress and are portable.

far easier to have if one has a working clitoris above their vagina i am told.
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
                          You guys crack me up.
                          GOTD: Even though I have shingles, am in pain and very worn out, I'm still at work. Why? Because I'm poor, dont have insurance, and i'm at the bottom rung at my company so I dont get to work from home.

Does anyone want to know how much the generic version of anti-viral meds are?
                          187 dollars
                          Does anyone want to know the discounted price of a doctors visit for those who are paying cash and dont have insurance?
                          110 dollars
                          Does anyone want to know the price of generic Viocdin?

Is it just me, or is it weird that the pill I could abuse the most costs the least?
                          Also, is it just me, or is it weird that the minute I get shingles, they come out with this vaccine and all the commercials with old people saying how much it hurts?
                          WHERE WAS THIS VACCINE LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO???????????????
                          try Zantac or Tagamet (or their generic equivalents). My Dad's doctor recommended Zantac, but I've also heard that Tagamet can work too. They are H2 blockers and can help relieve rashes such as shingles because they block the release of histamines (H2), and you can get them over the counter.

Comment

• vagina vagina vagina vagina
                            peach
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I should just go home.
                              "Sorry, the doctor told me to go home and have some orgasms."
                              Not really interested in sex at present, just intimacy.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                                try Zantac or Tagamet (or their generic equivalents). My Dad's doctor recommended Zantac, but I've also heard that Tagamet can work too. They are H2 blockers and can help relieve rashes such as shingles because they block the release of histamines (H2), and you can get them over the counter.
                                The Zantac thing is so true.

I use Zantac and Zyrtec (generic= ranitidine and cetirizine) together if I'm having a major issue with a reaction (that doesn't require immediate medical attention of course) and it works better than the Zyrtec alone. Zantac is in the same family of drugs and acts as a booster for the other long acting anti-histamine.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X