No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't have a hoverboard or flying car. Digital broadcast is NOT an improvement over analog- I'm trying to watch Antiques Roadshow and I lose the signal with every passing train

Comment

• GRRRRR!!! I was doing so well avoiding junk food while my aunt was over (one of my few leftover environmental triggers) and then I ended up having 2 chocolate bars, a bowl of ice cream and a large bag of chips.
      Mock me. I deserve it.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• People who label weed as a narcotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          GRRRRR!!! I was doing so well avoiding junk food while my aunt was over (one of my few leftover environmental triggers) and then I ended up having 2 chocolate bars, a bowl of ice cream and a large bag of chips.
          Mock me. I deserve it.
          tomorrow's a new day.

don't fuck it up.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              tomorrow's a new day.

don't fuck it up.
              They'll still be here and my mom's making pancakes with fruit and whipped cream. I'm hoping I'll be able to resist the pancakes because I have a blood test coming up and I'm kind of hoping to show up my vegan doctor.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                They'll still be here and my mom's making pancakes with fruit and whipped cream. I'm hoping I'll be able to resist the pancakes because I have a blood test coming up and I'm kind of hoping to show up my vegan doctor.
                you will resist

beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Stay strong Alex! Don't f*k it up.

I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveee me some Ru Paul!

Am I the only one who think he looks completely natural in drag, but like he's in drag when he wears men's clothing?
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• he does seem more 'real' in drag

but i highly enjoy the man suits he wears
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• hmmm the next time I'm walking past the chocolate isle in the store I can think about RuPaul. That might actually work.

Comment

• rupaul is super sexy, so you must mean you'll buy all the chocolates
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          rupaul is super sexy, so you must mean you'll buy all the chocolates
                          I LOL'd.

Comment

• heresy, get thou gone
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              rupaul is super sexy, so you must mean you'll buy all the chocolates
                              Damn you woman... now I want chocolate!
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i only like chocolate at very specific times

this time is not that time
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X