Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I feel your pain on that. Same thing happened last week but somehow they got my pin and did ATM transactions? Good luck!
    Thanks .... this is the 3rd time over about a 7 year time frame. Fortunately I watch my bank account closely and I saw it and disputed it.
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Having been blue and cold all winter, in the last week I'm hot n sweaty. It's only March!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pattyd View Post
        Thanks .... this is the 3rd time over about a 7 year time frame. Fortunately I watch my bank account closely and I saw it and disputed it.
        Damn! After this happening, I keep a very close eye on my account now.
        Georgette

Comment

• My gripe is about our community maintenance, who just blew all the gravel, and junk in the gutters into our lawns instead of taking care of it properly! What are they thinking?! I can not even get a hold of the supervisor to stop them. I pay these people why?
          http://freethinkingcavewoman.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
            Having been blue and cold all winter, in the last week I'm hot n sweaty. It's only March!!
            I wish I was hot n sweaty, I can't seem to get warm enough, since the beginning of the month.

Comment

• I've been doing nothing but moving data around on spreadsheets for the last two weeks and it kinda makes me wanna stick a fork in my eye.
              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Blackcatbone: I know you're hyperbolizing, but you have interesting synchronicity:

My GotD: Idiots who insist married people should stay together even after one pulls the other one's eyeball out with a fork. I'm just hoping the police take it seriously even though she refuses to admit he did it.
                "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
                  Blackcatbone: I know you're hyperbolizing, but you have interesting synchronicity:

My GotD: Idiots who insist married people should stay together even after one pulls the other one's eyeball out with a fork. I'm just hoping the police take it seriously even though she refuses to admit he did it.

WTF?! Tell her to GTFO. I would think the police would have to take it seriously unless she claims she did it herself in which case I would think they would have to take her in for a psych eval.

Comment

Blackcatbone: I know you're hyperbolizing, but you have interesting synchronicity:

Holy f'ing shit!!! That's all I can say on that.
                    Georgette

Comment

Psychic about psychos? Holy shit, that's the stuff of nightmares. And the people saying that? WT-bloody-F? Way to support an abuse victim . . .
                      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not even my situation and I seriously can't handle this. I think I need to stop being friends with the gal who's claiming they should stay together. Her and her whole church are apparently all pressuring this woman (and the woman agrees with them that she should be "meek".) Sorry but... that's just way too far beyond the pale for me.

Hmmm -- sorry folks, this goes beyond the "gripe" category. Let's keep the thread nicely trivial! I'll try to come up with a new one...

GotD: People who drag drama into a totally different context just to shock others. >_>
                        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Yeah, it's not even my situation and I seriously can't handle this. I think I need to stop being friends with the gal who's claiming they should stay together. Her and her whole church are apparently all pressuring this woman (and the woman agrees with them that she should be "meek".) Sorry but... that's just way too far beyond the pale for me.
                          :O <--- speechless omgwtfbbq face

Comment

• My gripe of the day is nasal congestion. Go AWAY damnit! Yes I know it's my fault for drinking that big ass vanilla malt milkshake yesterday but Damn it tasted good (and a whole separate gripe there cause I went in to the shop for a COFFEE not a milk/sugar/chemical bomb! Oops.) and now I want this annoying congestion to GO AWAY.

Comment

• dammit, i really want to drink coffee right now, but i have to wait until the morning.
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• My gripe of the day is that I just got over a mean case of Poison Oak about three weeks ago, only to get it again while tyrail running last weekend. My leg itches like nobody's business right now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X