Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
    GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office.
    Aw poor guy, like a moth to a flame..... srsly it'd be good if there was a real life "block" button.... how come it's so rarely Mr Awesomeness who notices one from across the room, usually Mr Socially Incoherent?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

• My gripe: people like me go around griping about the people around them instead of trying to be a helpful and healing presence in our society.

Comment

• Originally posted by geekgrrl View Post
        Aw poor guy, like a moth to a flame..... srsly it'd be good if there was a real life "block" button.... how come it's so rarely Mr Awesomeness who notices one from across the room, usually Mr Socially Incoherent?
        I need one. Maybe a sign that says "GO AWAY". It is flattering that he was checking me out, just not flattering that it was him.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Dualhammers View Post
          My gripe: people like me go around griping about the people around them instead of trying to be a helpful and healing presence in our society.
          A little healthy, controlled griping on a blog probably helps make us more likely to to be helpful and caring, imho.
          This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
          Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
            It's snowing. Again.
            Originally posted by ErinC View Post
            Dude. Seriously.
            Inorite? -_-
            Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattyd View Post
              My gripe today is that I`m done with winter!!! I want spring and there`s another snow storm coming in!!!
              ugh...apparently we have one coming too. we JUST prepared the veggie gardens and divided the tulips. i hope the storm won't interfere with my poor choices.
              Originally posted by geostump View Post
              GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office. AGAIN!!! Either he gets hot pokers in the eye sockets or I get to go scrub mine with a scouring pad.
              next time he does it, pick your nose.
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Doesn't anyone actually learn to drive anymore? - People making left turns from right lanes and vice-versa; people in compact cars making wide turns - come on, I didn't have to make wide turns when I drove a minivan; and multiple other things that absolutely make me hate driving anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                  GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office. AGAIN!!! Either he gets hot pokers in the eye sockets or I get to go scrub mine with a scouring pad.
                  Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  Why do guys assume they're going to catch you doing something hot and sexy? They're more to catch you doing the above than anything else lol!
                  Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• GoTD: Someone tell my kid to go back to her own damn bed. And that 5:30am is NOT time to get up for the day.
                    (and its snowing again)
                    Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                      Doesn't anyone actually learn to drive anymore? - People making left turns from right lanes and vice-versa; people in compact cars making wide turns - come on, I didn't have to make wide turns when I drove a minivan; and multiple other things that absolutely make me not like driving anymore.
                      FTFY and highlighted my recurring GoTD (use of anymore in the positive ) -- win!

Related GoTD #2: when strikethrough tags aren't enabled on vbulletin forums.

GoTD #3: excessive acronym-to-word ratio...YKWIM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                        ugh...apparently we have one coming too. we JUST prepared the veggie gardens and divided the tulips. i hope the storm won't interfere with my poor choices.

Thanks, I'll remember that for next time. I do think that mouthing Fucking SOB may have gone into my favor though.
                        Georgette

Comment

• My gripes:

a) Probiotics serve no purpose whatsoever.
                          b) Sea / Himalayan salt is still unhealthy in the amount you are using them.
                          c) why did Mark throw away all his credibility by selling a whey product?

Comment

• The bastards who have nothing better to do than steal my bankcard info. Guess it`s time to switch to Paypal for all my internet shopping?
                            "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                            www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by pattyd View Post
                              The bastards who have nothing better to do than steal my bankcard info. Guess it`s time to switch to Paypal for all my internet shopping?
                              I feel your pain on that. Same thing happened last week but somehow they got my pin and did ATM transactions? Good luck!
                              Georgette

Comment

• Rain, rain, go away; come back when we need it-- okay!
                                This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                                Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Working...
                                X