Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • like body snatchers and stepford wives canio?? lol
    Karin


    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

    What am I doing? Depends on the day.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
      like body snatchers and stepford wives canio?? lol
      I meant more along the lines of "I am too serious an actress to show my <insert whatever here> so some underpaid schmo can do it for me"

      Comment


      • GOTD: So beautiful outside, and I'm stuff at this computer!
        WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

        I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

        “How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

        Comment


        • The Onion! Best food for what ails you.
          WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

          I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

          “How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

          Comment


          • My GOTD: Getting back on the wagon. I'm soooo tired and all I want is sugar stupid stupid stupid

            Comment


            • GOTD: I am so happy to see these new videos on toxic sugar, but disgusted by self-serving sugar spokes-yahoo.

              Is sugar toxic? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

              Sugar and kids: The toxic truth - 60 Minutes Overtime - CBS News
              WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

              I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

              “How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

              Comment


              • GOTD: damn students doing the cinnamon challenge..idiots
                Karin


                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                Comment


                • Dear Weird Woman,

                  You ask Lady Friend if she has children. She says no, and then you correct her, "You mean, no, you don't YET."
                  Lady Friend politely corrects you that no, she has none and it will stay that way. And you correct her again, that no, she just doesn't want them YET, and you offer to perform an energetic healing upon her so that she does.

                  Um . . . WTF?!?!?

                  Baffled,
                  Gay Panda
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    Dear Weird Woman,

                    You ask Lady Friend if she has children. She says no, and then you correct her, "You mean, no, you don't YET."
                    Lady Friend politely corrects you that no, she has none and it will stay that way. And you correct her again, that no, she just doesn't want them YET, and you offer to perform an energetic healing upon her so that she does.
                    As a mom of one child, I get this a lot as well (well, not the magical healing powers and stuff). I don't want any more children and yet I'm seen as "broken." Even by my own doctor. I know what is best for me and my family. Total GotD.
                    F/ 5'6"
                    HW: 230 (ugh)
                    SW: 204 2/27/12
                    CW: 171 7/27/12 (33lbs!)
                    GW: 145ish? Who cares. I just want to look good naked

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MissJenn View Post
                      As a mom of one child, I get this a lot as well (well, not the magical healing powers and stuff). I don't want any more children and yet I'm seen as "broken." Even by my own doctor. I know what is best for me and my family. Total GotD.
                      By your doctor? FAIL.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MissJenn View Post
                        As a mom of one child, I get this a lot as well (well, not the magical healing powers and stuff). I don't want any more children and yet I'm seen as "broken." Even by my own doctor. I know what is best for me and my family. Total GotD.
                        I was on a first date with a guy and he basically told me that I didn't have enough life experiance at 28 to decide not to have kids. What if I fell in love with a guy and he would only stay if I had his children. "If he's not willing to accept me as I am then it won't work." Huh, well I already have kids so I guess if my second wife doesn't want kids that'd be ok.

                        Good luck with that.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

                        Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

                        And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

                        Comment


                        • I get scolded for having no children.
                          My college friend gets scolded because she has one child and no plans for more.
                          If you have two of the same sex, then everyone wants to know if you're going to try for a third for a chance at the opposite sex. (One woman actually announced to me, "A woman is only a woman once she's had a SON." So she had a pack of daughters before that boy came along and made her a woman at last.)
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            "A woman is only a woman once she's had a SON."
                            "And a woman is only a woman once she's had CHILDREN." Please.

                            We do what is best for us. That's why we're on this site. Amiright?!?
                            F/ 5'6"
                            HW: 230 (ugh)
                            SW: 204 2/27/12
                            CW: 171 7/27/12 (33lbs!)
                            GW: 145ish? Who cares. I just want to look good naked

                            Comment


                            • The Zimmerman case and the ridiculous protesters
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                I was on a first date with a guy and he basically told me that I didn't have enough life experiance at 28 to decide not to have kids. What if I fell in love with a guy and he would only stay if I had his children. "If he's not willing to accept me as I am then it won't work." Huh, well I already have kids so I guess if my second wife doesn't want kids that'd be ok.

                                Good luck with that.
                                Well your primary existence is to breed, if you don't you're a evolutionary dead end
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X