Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    curtains you want and curtains you... shall.... have.

i want to sleep out in the sun, but i have no bodyguard to keep me safe from monsters
    I hear a .357 magnum is good on monsters
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• My gripe is really mostly about how my co workers dislike me...so I'm just going to say something mean about them and not gripe.

Has anybody noticed how women with Humpty Dumpty figures and weirdly skinny legs who wear spiked four inch heels in the office look extremely silly and like they are about to topple over? I'm waiting for the day she face plants.

Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
        I've got a good one (finally), and I work with a lot of good ones.

I don't know, I just think the good ones get snatched up pretty quickly. Then the good men that ended up with crappy women eventually end up divorced and they're back on the market for a short time. It's that tiny window of opportunity that makes it hard.
        Truth, and do not forget that if he isnt also brad pit cute he gets left on the shelf
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
          Dude, thanks. You nailed what's wrong with dating, marriage and relationships: it's all just an act. At work I sit there all day long quietly doing my job and listening to all the Manly Men around me backstab their wives and girlfriends non-stop. They don't care about the wife or girlfriend. They care about what the wife/girlfriend can do for them.

Oh, I'm sure there are guys out there my age who see their S.O.'s as actual people. I don't know any of them. The ones my age I know who are single, they're single for a reason. (they're cuckoo, they can't talk about anything but role-playing games, they live with their mom, etc.)

Also, most dudes my age come with baggage (kids) who are, as I've seen written on countless dating site profiles and also unsolicited message board threads/private messages, Their Life, so it confuses me why would they be looking for a woman in the first place if My Kids Are My Life - except maybe they need a cook/nanny/maid/second income to Make Their Life Complete, And Also Easier.

Yeeeah, how about I do anything else. I ain't got time for wiping other women's children's butts.

I'm serious about the flying lessons, too. I'm sockin' that money away right now. I'm planning on next year sometime, I'm gonna soar.
          You need a break.

your attracting the way wrong people.

birds of a feather.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

I think if I made a profile, nobody would click it, because I'm a homebody too. I've never been on a cruise, I have no interest in children, I don't own any cats nor do I think they're cute, and I'd much rather paint a picture of a mountain than climb it.
            that sounds divine

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• I'd love to read the dating profiles on a Nothing But The Truth website.

Truth: I'd rather play Lego Harry Potter than see a romantic movie.
              Truth: I like kayaking, but I've made no effort to do it in years.
              Truth: Yes, I've traveled. No, I don't care if I do it again.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
                My gripe is really mostly about how my co workers dislike me...so I'm just going to say something mean about them and not gripe.

Has anybody noticed how women with Humpty Dumpty figures and weirdly skinny legs who wear spiked four inch heels in the office look extremely silly and like they are about to topple over? I'm waiting for the day she face plants.

Ha!
                Hey but the rave of the day is you still have a job I remember yesterdays GOTD
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  I'd love to read the dating profiles on a Nothing But The Truth website.

Truth: I'd rather play Lego Harry Potter than see a romantic movie.
                  Truth: I like kayaking, but I've made no effort to do it in years.
                  Truth: Yes, I've traveled. No, I don't care if I do it again.
                  loves it
                  Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• My evil sister with whooping cough spent the weekend going out of her way to cough in my face. My throat now feels scratchy. Also, it is potentially lethal because of my asthma.
                    The bitch.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimelah View Post
                      I see fat people everywhere. I can count on one hand the amount of "thin" people I see, all squished up among the throngs of fat people.

I can say "fat" because I used to be one of them, and now on my way to being thin/strong.
                      I know. The nerve of some people, being fat all up in my bizness! Can't they go be fat somewhere else?

Comment

I know. The nerve of some people, being fat all up in my bizness! Can't they go be fat somewhere else?
                        I claim California!!! I'm fat and already here. Dibs.
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                          You need a break.

your attracting the way wrong people.

birds of a feather.
                          "attracting" the way wrong people would make the assumption that I'm looking. These are the people I work with (can't get away from 'em) without quitting my job. I agree though, I need a break from work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            I claim California!!! I'm fat and already here. Dibs.
                            I'd claim Ohio, but we're all fat here.

I suppose plenty of people look at me fat bod and think "geez, she's so fat, she should do something about that"... Uh. I am. But results don't happen overnight! I'm working on it, so, I suppose everyone will have to deal with me being fat until I'm not.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              Hey but the rave of the day is you still have a job I remember yesterdays GOTD
                              Can I get a resounding AMEN?????
                              But I got a warning because some nosy nellie co worker took a look at my Facebook, and reported a "suspicious" status update.
                              I think its the Humpty Dumpty lady.....
                              Thus my bully post.

BUT I STILL HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!
                              Humpty Dumpty was thwarted......

Comment

"attracting" the way wrong people would make the assumption that I'm looking. These are the people I work with (can't get away from 'em) without quitting my job. I agree though, I need a break from work.
                                No, it doesn't Make that assumption
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X