Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Not the yogurt! The poster, the young lady treating her forum addiction right now, she's on hiatus.

Comment

• GotD: Why did I buy so many bottles of Half Lemonade/Half Tea? (Yep, it's the Arnold Palmer.) Couldn't find the brand I usually have in my 20% once a week or so. So I got a bunch of different ones I haven't tried in case one of them sucks... WTF? My 3 hour walkabout does not equal a caloric free pass for all that sugar.

On the bright side bought new socks, so doing laundry has been averted.

Comment

• What do you call an Arnold Palmer dosed up liberally with vodka?

Why, a John Daly of course!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          what do you call an arnold palmer dosed up liberally with vodka?

Why, a john daly of course!
          nice!!!

Comment

• The spambots come out at night

Whodini- Freaks Come Out at Night - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
              The spambots come out at night

Whodini- Freaks Come Out at Night - YouTube
              As do the rest of us.

Comment

• Insomniac Movie Theater 3000 here.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• GOTD: Pretty sure the troupe of evil fairies has escalated their madness and are now planning to actually EXPLODE my left eyeball.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Because of the mild winter weeds have really taken a foothold in my vegetable gardens, partly my fault because I didn't mulch like I should have. Last week we started turning the soil over and I just discovered my husband dug up my rosemary that had died back. Shit, I've never been successful at overwintering rosemary before and I wanted to see if it would come back this time.

Comment

• Gotd: dating..
                      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        Gotd: dating..
                        I hear ya.

After my divorce, I was single for 5 years before meeting my boyfriend. Gotta say, I appreciate him SOOOO much more after having seen what's out there. There's a lot of messed up, on both sides.
                        Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                          I hear ya.

After my divorce, I was single for 5 years before meeting my boyfriend. Gotta say, I appreciate him SOOOO much more after having seen what's out there. There's a lot of messed up, on both sides.
                          I never pick well..but this time its different..not sure what though..confusing he is not as aggressive maybe? I dunno..yup..its still my gotd
                          Karin

Comment

• I hear you. I spent 3 years single by choice after my last breakup, then dated for 2 years. Wow, there are some real prizes out there. The worst was the Chewy Newfie. He thought that kissing involved pulling one's lips over one's teeth and sort of gnawing. Bad bad bad.

We had a single friend over for dinner recently and she regaled us with her latest dating horror stories. There's nothing that makes you appreciate a good partner more than hearing about someone's nightmare dates--it makes a bit of snoring seem quite tolerable in comparison.
                            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Lol!!!!!!!! I think I have been single too long..lol
                              Karin

Comment

• I always enjoyed dating...*shrugs*
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X