No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotD: All of my hard work, gone... like tear drops in the rain...

Comment

• Jack Kruse is not sane, or intelligent. He's maybe slightly more credible than the low-carb cookbook authors who apparently moonlight as experts in organic chemistry and human metabolism.

I'd posit that if you can't smell the shopping cart-pushing, paint-huffing insanity dripping from everything this guy writes, you might also belong in a psychiatric ward.
      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• GotD:

They give me all of the routes with backyards and psycho dogs because they know I can handle it and won't run scared like some of the other guys.

But they won't give me one of the "big boy" jobs because they think women will just panic in a crisis.

Seriously, if you're going to be sexist pigs, at least be consistent with it.
        Durp.

Comment

• GOTD: unnecessary acronyms
          “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by chaohinon View Post
            gotd: Unnecessary acronyms
            lol!
            Roflmao!
            Durp.

Comment

• Additional Gripe of The Day: My brother just belted out a couple of pullups before my eyes with ease. Being two years younger than I and in shape two years longer than I, I expected him to do one. Not four in a row easily. He's been doing it off and on for a year now so he says (how would I know, he never comes out of his room!) and I have been officially owned.

Though I'm impressed, I'm additionally pissed beyond all belief. This will serve as motivation to get some upper body strength.

But damn it, I really hate it when he beats me at something...
              Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

• Originally posted by chaohinon View Post
                gotd: Unnecessary acronyms
                wth? Lol
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• People who confuse and upset forum newcomers with whacked-out pseudo-science.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• To hell with your safe carbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by trekfan View Post
                        Additional Gripe of The Day: My brother just belted out a couple of pullups before my eyes with ease. Being two years younger than I and in shape two years longer than I, I expected him to do one. Not four in a row easily. He's been doing it off and on for a year now so he says (how would I know, he never comes out of his room!) and I have been officially owned.

Though I'm impressed, I'm additionally pissed beyond all belief. This will serve as motivation to get some upper body strength.

But damn it, I really hate it when he beats me at something...
                        Can’t Do a Pull Up Yet? Here’s How to Get it Done | Nerd Fitness
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• My GoTD: I found this AFTER I damaged my left arm trying to do negative pull-ups.
                          Now it's like teeny weeny itsy bitsy baby steps.
                          And now my right arms is doing something funky...

Comment

• Oh yeah, second GoTD: WHY THE F*CK AM I AWAKE AT 3AM?!?!
                            Damn bladder wakes me up, and it takes me two hours to fall back into sleep.

Comment

• bladders are stupid like that

and i hurt my wrist doing PT (ironical enough) last march, i think it's finally healed. baby steps indeed
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                bladders are stupid like that

and i hurt my wrist doing PT (ironical enough) last march, i think it's finally healed. baby steps indeed
                                Usually it wakes me up a 5am, and I'm not so bitchy 'cause it's "only" two hours before get-up time. But this???? is just plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X