Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
    I really really think you would feel better if you shared your blackberries with me. lol
    I'm all for sharing. Local Grocery store had a sale on organic black berries (delivered by a local farmer no less, and I got his card huzzah) I got ~2 lb of berries for something like $4.85...Uhm...Cha ching? The berries are great...I'd have gladly paid double for them. Woohoo.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarefootPuffin View Post
      I'm all for sharing. Local Grocery store had a sale on organic black berries (delivered by a local farmer no less, and I got his card huzzah) I got ~2 lb of berries for something like $4.85...Uhm...Cha ching? The berries are great...I'd have gladly paid double for them. Woohoo.
      Not sure where in OK you are but we sure have some thunder, lightening and rain happening here..
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
        Not sure where in OK you are but we sure have some thunder, lightening and rain happening here..
        I'm about 30 minutes north of the Texas Okahoma border.
        Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• ohhh.. in the Oklahoma mountain area? *cough-chuckle-cough*~says a native Coloradan
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

I'm about 30 minutes north of the Texas Okahoma border.
            Which border? Panhandle region or around Muskogee?
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              Which border? Panhandle region or around Muskogee?
              Specifically I'm 30 min north of Burkburnett. Around the Lawton/ft. Sill area.

Comment

Specifically I'm 30 min north of Burkburnett. Around the Lawton/ft. Sill area.
                Ah, ok. I have family up that way.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• "Thought you might find this article interesting. The fat/colon cancer relationship has been noted for years but this article shows more definitive information.

http://consumer.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=662581"

People who post crap like this.
                  Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                  Follow me on google+
                  Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                  "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• gotd: cauliflower "rice" YUCK!

Comment

• MY GOTD: So its okay to go to someone elses' cubicle and talk incessantly about stupid crap when you dont have anything to do at work but its absolutely unacceptable to surf the internet.

Just because I don't want to talk about babies and how sick your son was over spring break, i get branded as "not productive enough"

BS

Comment

• My gripe...
                        Friends and family (ok, there are 3 specific people that come to mind) that constantly complain about their health (all conditions even the crappiest doctor on Earth would tell you could be helped with diet changes) and are willing to do NOTHING about it. They just want a better pill to fix it (this was actually said to me today). They would rather complain about their problems than ever do anything to solve them.
                        The funniest part of this is that one of these people suffers from the exact same issues that I used to before going primal. But, all she wants is a better medicine. Oh yeah, I'm sorry, a better medicine and a great body (but, she claims she lost weight for health reasons, not vanity). Yeah, I just cannot stand people like this.

Ah, that feels better ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitmao View Post
                          My gripe...
                          Friends and family (ok, there are 3 specific people that come to mind) that constantly complain about their health (all conditions even the crappiest doctor on Earth would tell you could be helped with diet changes) and are willing to do NOTHING about it. They just want a better pill to fix it (this was actually said to me today). They would rather complain about their problems than ever do anything to solve them.
                          The funniest part of this is that one of these people suffers from the exact same issues that I used to before going primal. But, all she wants is a better medicine. Oh yeah, I'm sorry, a better medicine and a great body (but, she claims she lost weight for health reasons, not vanity). Yeah, I just cannot stand people like this.

Ah, that feels better ;-)
                          Are you talking about my mother? Damn... Sounds just like her.

Comment

• My gripe of the day...

I'm gonna have to join a gym. I hate gyms. I can't stand them. Years of being useless and fat in them (through all those PE classes) have scarred me. I don't want to do it but I need to start doing some strength training. Problem is I don't have the space for the materials needed where I live. So, I have to join a gym. I hate it. I fear it.

But I'm gonna do it. *sigh*
                            Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

• Originally posted by trekfan View Post
                              My gripe of the day...

I'm gonna have to join a gym. I hate gyms. I can't stand them. Years of being useless and fat in them (through all those PE classes) have scarred me. I don't want to do it but I need to start doing some strength training. Problem is I don't have the space for the materials needed where I live. So, I have to join a gym. I hate it. I fear it.

But I'm gonna do it. *sigh*
                              Convict Conditioning or something similar. All you need is a place to do pullups. Once you've mastered hand-stand pushups and pistol squats, then you can give in and go in search of iron
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• My other GOTD: for some reason certain kinds of filtered water, no matter how much of it I drink, makes my mouth and throat dry. WTF you be putting in my water that makes it the OPPOSITE of thirst quenching????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X