Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• ahahahaha
      If man made it, don't eat it

Comment

• Uh...yeah...I'm not with that guy ^

*edges away*

GOTD - people who take things on t'interwebs too seriously, y'know? We've got some good stuff, we did some good stuff, but we also invented happy slapping....

Comment

• yea well youre from the north so whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by huntingBears View Post
            lol, i hurt myself i go get it sorted for free, i get cancer, free healthcare! i give birth free healthcare! i get stabbed by someone in the street, free healthcare!
            nothing you can say will make me hate the nhs, greatest institution in the world, god fucking bless the nhs
            Nothing is free, you end up paying for it through higher taxes, higher inflation, lower wages and higher unemployment.

Your standard of living would be much greater if it were not for the NHS destroying your future.

Comment

• Nothing is free, you end up paying for it through higher taxes, higher inflation, lower wages and higher unemployment.

Your standard of living would be much greater if it were not for the NHS destroying your future.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by huntingBears View Post
                lol
                The UK is better at indoctrinating their kids in the state run schools for sure.

Comment

• Grabs the buttered popcorn... uh, pork rinds... and takes a seat.
                  Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                    Grabs the buttered popcorn... uh, pork rinds... and takes a seat.
                    +1 geeeezzzz
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Just another great reason to go to the asdf thread and have a ball (but not a donkey ball... you'll just have to read it).

Look, we both suck, equally. Get over it. I would have to say though, the US did have sooo much potential before it was taken over by the banksters, just like the UK has been.

Goldman Sachs much?

Comment

• speak for yourself, chef. i'm awesome!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          speak for yourself, chef. i'm awesome!
                          Granted.

I was talking about our shitty countries.

Comment

• gotd; the distinct lack of honey badgers in my front yard
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              gotd; the distinct lack of honey badgers in my front yard
                              Honey badger would take your feelings into account, but, let's face it, Honey Badger don't give a shit.

GotD: massages cost too damned much money. I need a friend who is a massage therapist.

Comment

• Gotd: how do I get my partner to stop reading me whatever newspaper or magazine he is reading?
                                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X