• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
    I AM A HOTTIE!!!!
    Bit late here, but yes, yes you are...

Comment

• GOTD: Ordered lunch from a new spot:

Grilled Tuna Steak - $7.75
      Seared Ahi Grade Tuna Steak with Roasted Reds, Sauteed Greens, Portabella Mushrooms, & Sriracha Aoili.

This sounds good, right? So I ordered it sans the roll and thought I was golden.

When I got it, it couldn't have been more than 3-4 oz of cooked tuna with only little bits of the veggies, no aoili and topped with CHEESE (um, I'm dairy intolerant). PATHETIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
        Ear plugs wouldn't work....this woman is seriously loud....

Oh yeah, I forgot - she's having a mammogram, too. The appointments are scheduled for today - goody, we'll get to hear all about it tomorrow along with what her dogs ate, her cats ate, where her cats slept, what she's cooking for supper, what time she's going to bed and all about that hour of sleep she lost on Sunday that messes her up until we turn the clocks back in the fall. Multiple times, since she doesn't think we heard it the first time....
        seriously LMAO over here LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
          Ear plugs wouldn't work....this woman is seriously loud....

Oh yeah, I forgot - she's having a mammogram, too. The appointments are scheduled for today - goody, we'll get to hear all about it tomorrow along with what her dogs ate, her cats ate, where her cats slept, what she's cooking for supper, what time she's going to bed and all about that hour of sleep she lost on Sunday that messes her up until we turn the clocks back in the fall. Multiple times, since she doesn't think we heard it the first time....
          ohmy gosh.. how lucky are you??? To hear the squished boobie story!!! Bring popcorn.. I mean jerky. lol
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by badbunny View Post
            Dealing with Greeks on business - everything is soooooo 'manyana'
            On the plus side, do you get to spend time in Greece?
            || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
            My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
            AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Comment

• My GOTD: Spring Break. I mean its wonderful and all (if you're lucky enough to get one) But seriously its impacting my work. Last week a very important person was out. All week. Therefore some approvals did not get done. This week its a lady on my team thats gone and shes the one that handled the work after the approvals were sent out. So all last week, no work on this project got done. And now, becaus I have been tasked with handling all the stuff that the spring break lady left behind, I now have people way up my bung hole about how these items are late, and we need them asap and "what are you doing??? You should be doing this because when I was out for vacation, these items got left behind....so this must be your fault.

The only reason these women get a spring break is because they have kids.

So if I was irresponsible and slutty,
              I would get a spring break.

ridiculous.
              Last edited by Maureen M; 03-13-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
                My GOTD: Spring Break. I mean its wonderful and all (if you're lucky enough to get one) But seriously its impacting my work. Last week a very important person was out. All week. Therefore some approvals did not get done. This week its a lady on my team thats gone and shes the one that handled the work after the approvals were sent out. So all last week, no work on this project got done. And now, becaus I have been tasked with handling all the stuff that the spring break lady left behind, I now have people way up my bung hole about how these items are late, and we need them asap and "what are you doing??? You should be doing this because when I was out for vacation, these items got left behind....so this must be your fault.

The only reason these women get a spring break is because they have kids.

ridiculous.
                Are they single women who had kids during a one night stand or selling sex services?
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Coffee cup of bacon grease fell out of the refrigerator and shattered. Memorial service will be tonight.
                  Randal
                  AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                  Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                  http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                    Are they single women who had kids during a one night stand or selling sex services?
                    Irresponsible and slutty means they're not charging, Kenn. Whores or prostitutes charge. Sluts are just easy. You gotta keep your terminology accurate.
                    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                      Coffee cup of bacon grease fell out of the refrigerator and shattered. Memorial service will be tonight.
                      Even though it was an accident I declare that YOU HAVE SINNED!
                      Penance shall be the frying/baking of bacon until said grease stores are refilled...
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
                        You get a free house too in most places.

Responsibility is for suckers.
                        Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          They would be waaaaay more interesting if they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laconophile View Post
                            You get a free house too in most places.

Responsibility is for suckers.
                            I am beginning to realize that me being pregnant = total cash cow situation

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                              Coffee cup of bacon grease fell out of the refrigerator and shattered. Memorial service will be tonight.
                              i am so sorry for your loss!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                Irresponsible and slutty means they're not charging, Kenn. Whores or prostitutes charge. Sluts are just easy. You gotta keep your terminology accurate.
                                Humor, keep up eh?
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X