Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
    Ok, this is more of a general gripe, but seriously! They're paving every square inch of the planet but they can't put a sidewalk in next to my apartment building? Or at least paint a crosswalk so I can get to work without playing Frogger?
    Frogger gripe combined with your avatar makes for a great mind picture.
    Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
      Ok, this is more of a general gripe, but seriously! They're paving every square inch of the planet but they can't put a sidewalk in next to my apartment building? Or at least paint a crosswalk so I can get to work without playing Frogger?
      Try carrying a torch and then walk across the street. I bet the cars would stop for ya!
      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

• Reminds me of when I used to walk to Starbucks in the morning. At 5:30am people just assume nobody is walking and attempting to cross the street. Instead they just look in the direction of oncoming traffic while talking on their cellphones and make that right turn without even looking to the right to see if someone might actually be trying to cross the street at 5:30 in the morning.

Comment

• GoTD: “she’ll probably stop at McDonald’s on the way home.”
          Words my sister said to my mother after my mother was done telling her about how I eat now: low carb, high fat.
          No faith.

Comment

• My aunt's birthday. That means social compulsions to eat crap.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                dude.. what is with people being so belligerent and argumentative lately? people post topics, ask for opinions, etc. others reply. then OPs or people who made prior comments lose their minds and get all nasty and whatnot. so.. WTF is with people? This forum was never like this
                Full moon - everyone's inner werewolf is coming out....

Comment

• This morning I watched some asshat blow through the intersection where my car was hit and totaled in August. Luckily there were no cars coming through the intersection this time. I guess he didn't notice the line of 4 cars stopped in the left lane and the fact that the light was already red before he made the right turn behind me at the previous intersection. Maybe he's related to the woman who hit me. I'm still pissed about that because I now have a car payment that hadn't been in my plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    yesssss.... let it flow through youuuuuuu..... the hate.... the angahhhhhhhh
                    come on people.. in with the good, out with the bad...

Comment

• Dear Friend of Lady Friend,

I don't know why I did it, but I read your whole blog about how you channel a spiritual being from another dimension who visits to relay messages of peace and hope to humanity, and I'm calling shenanigans. Yes, shenanigans! Under occupation, you call yourself an extraterrestrial shaman. You have a picture of yourself sitting cross-legged on the floor and channeling an extraterrestrial. But you see, I ran the hand signals you were making through several sign language dictionaries (ASL, gang, Italian Swears), and your right hand is showing a U or H shape while your left hand is making the same signal in another direction. So this extraterrestrial spirit has traveled through the dimensions to relay the message to humanity of UH? How helpful. Maybe he's an introvert like me.

Dear Valhalla. I just found your Twitter page. Crystals. Collective Heart. Orbs of Light are Whole Light Beings. Is your pineal gland the interface between the physical and spiritual planes? UFOs and Indigo Children and Activating Your Dimensional Portal and How to Ascend.

SHENANIGANS TO EVERYTHING,
                      Gay Panda
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• it's attitudes like that that make the greys afraid to show themselves to bring their messages of light and peace (AND WAARRRRRR!!!) to the open
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          Dear Friend of Lady Friend,

I don't know why I did it, but I read your whole blog about how you channel a spiritual being from another dimension who visits to relay messages of peace and hope to humanity, and I'm calling shenanigans. Yes, shenanigans! Under occupation, you call yourself an extraterrestrial shaman. You have a picture of yourself sitting cross-legged on the floor and channeling an extraterrestrial. But you see, I ran the hand signals you were making through several sign language dictionaries (ASL, gang, Italian Swears), and your right hand is showing a U or H shape while your left hand is making the same signal in another direction. So this extraterrestrial spirit has traveled through the dimensions to relay the message to humanity of UH? How helpful. Maybe he's an introvert like me.

Dear Valhalla. I just found your Twitter page. Crystals. Collective Heart. Orbs of Light are Whole Light Beings. Is your pineal gland the interface between the physical and spiritual planes? UFOs and Indigo Children and Activating Your Dimensional Portal and How to Ascend.

SHENANIGANS TO EVERYTHING,
                          Gay Panda
                          I've told people that I do have a bit of a psychic/ intuitive, whatevryoucall it streak. Inevitably, they think it means I wanna hear all about their Ouija board, crystals feathers, and sundry New Age crap. No. I have gut instincts or flashes of brilliance, hear them out, and apply my knowledge. I'm not going to cleanse my Indigo Child's inner 3rd eye with a specially blessed and smedged quartz hunk because you think it's special.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I got attacked and bitten on the cheekbone by a marmoset today. And I had to break up a fight between a pair of giant rabbits that weight two stone each. And a coatimundi jumped on my face.
                            Ah. Work.
                            Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                              I got attacked and bitten on the cheekbone by a marmoset today. And I had to break up a fight between a pair of giant rabbits that weight two stone each. And a coatimundi jumped on my face.
                              Ah. Work.
                              Cool, I always wondered what marmoset and coatimundi taste like.

Comment

• Seems kindof like selling whiskey to raise money for the local AA to me. Grrrrr!

Randal
                                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X