Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
    I just want to play with horse shit because the bullshit in this industry is killing me!
    That would make an excellent bumper sticker.

GotD: WTF Arizona? What is up with this weather? Warm with 50+ mph winds one day. 30 degrees the next? F' you.

Comment

• GOTD: Violent temperature swing (from a high of 80 yesterday to a high of 53 this morning and dropping like a brick), the sky is threatening to mud, and the tree I'm allergic to is in full bloom with the blossoms being whipped around by the wind. My whole face hurts and feels clogged.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• GotD: EVERY GODDAMN THING. Wish that made me feel better but nooooo. It's just one of those days. I'll be fine once I'm home, I'm sure.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• gotd: websites pretending to be "informational" that are actually selling an "ebook" and look like a cheesy word doc with "testimonials"...i mean at least put some effort into it!
          if it were audio i would hear "WAIT....but that's not AAALLLLL!!! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! YOU too can be a millionaire, let me show you HOW!"
          and wtf is the deal with ebooks being $50-80...hardcopy wouldn't be that much and any jackrabbit on the planet can create an ebook.......that if i wanted to print...would cost me another $5 in ink/paper

Comment

• Bring back quick reply!!!!!!! OMG this is pure torture!

Comment

• Originally posted by hottierockstar View Post
              and wtf is the deal with ebooks being $50-80...hardcopy wouldn't be that much and any jackrabbit on the planet can create an ebook.......that if i wanted to print...would cost me another $5 in ink/paper
              I've paid that for programming books. Low volume and a lot of work to put it together. I wouldn't pay that much for anything that came from a website like that.

Comment

• Dear Chicken Yelling in my Backyard:

You know, I used to feel badly about eating animals. Then I decided to raise chickens, and now I don't feel badly AT ALL. I'm looking at you, Expecto Patronum. I keep getting up and getting up and getting up to check on your health and happiness because you've got the alarm call thing (DOG-CAT-BALROG) going at top volume, and every time I look out the window, you're in hysterics only because you can't see Avada Kedavra and Imperio, and this has created an existential crisis in your tiny chicken mind that you are alone in the backyard universe from now until the end of time.

THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU. TURN THE F*CK AROUND.

Sincerely,
                Gay Panda
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  Dear Chicken Yelling in my Backyard:

You know, I used to feel badly about eating animals. Then I decided to raise chickens, and now I don't feel badly AT ALL. I'm looking at you, Expecto Patronum. I keep getting up and getting up and getting up to check on your health and happiness because you've got the alarm call thing (DOG-CAT-BALROG) going at top volume, and every time I look out the window, you're in hysterics only because you can't see Avada Kedavra and Imperio, and this has created an existential crisis in your tiny chicken mind that you are alone in the backyard universe from now until the end of time.

Sincerely,
                  Gay Panda
                  OMG.. I must remember to not put a bite of lunch in my mouth when I read your posts.. I will either spew or choke..hahahahahahahahahaah love your reasoning with chickens!
                  Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Sincerely,
                    Gay Panda
                    Balrog meat is good but overpriced...
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                      Balrog meat is good but overpriced...
                      Oh, and it's even WORSE if you buy organic like I do. Nothing but hormone-free, pasture-raised, farmer-hugged Balrog goes into my cart.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Oh, and it's even WORSE if you buy organic like I do. Nothing but hormone-free, pasture-raised, farmer-hugged Balrog goes into my cart.
                        Farmer hugged or Farmer fed?
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• cZN4Bs

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post

Sincerely,
                          Gay Panda
                          OMG - frickin chickens! You should have a rooster - got it by "mistake" last year w/ my girls and only am keeping him around until I can hatch enough eggs to keep the flock going. People think the crowing is bad, but man, that sucker is the meanest critter I've ever had to deal with (that includes people by the way). I can't go into the enclosure unarmed and ready to do battle - even with food! Turn your back and he's on you like a fly on sh!t.

And your right - there's nothing more neurotic than a a solo chicken. I agree - raising your own chickens makes you feel less bad about eating them. Counting the days until we eat stewed Harold (17 if all goes well)!

Comment

• dude.. what is with people being so belligerent and argumentative lately? people post topics, ask for opinions, etc. others reply. then OPs or people who made prior comments lose their minds and get all nasty and whatnot. so.. WTF is with people? This forum was never like this

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                              dude.. what is with people being so belligerent and argumentative lately? people post topics, ask for opinions, etc. others reply. then OPs or people who made prior comments lose their minds and get all nasty and whatnot. so.. WTF is with people? This forum was never like this
                              global warming
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                                dude.. what is with people being so belligerent and argumentative lately? people post topics, ask for opinions, etc. others reply. then OPs or people who made prior comments lose their minds and get all nasty and whatnot. so.. WTF is with people? This forum was never like this
                                It's getting better.

Comment

Working...
                                X