Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Got sick or something, out both ends at the same time. I wish I could say it was candida die-off, but it's more likely some bug that's going around. Really not happy to have to take time off work. If I keep food down tonight, I will go to work tomorrow & keep my fingers crossed, otherwise I have to cancel my vacation in 2 weeks
    Sounds like the virus I had at the beginning of Feb. The GI issues lasted about 4 hours, the body aches about 24 hours after that and then it took me about 3 more days before I felt really good again. My husband barfed once and that was it....bastard...

Comment

• So I work in an office. The company I work for is worldwide. We often have conference calls, with many people from different areas on them. They always ask us to mute our calls unless we're speaking so background noise does not interfere with the call. I was just in a meeting like this and also the man in the cubicle next to me. He unmutes his line to giggle sycophantically at something the meeting leader says at least three times. And since i have to hear it in real life and on the phone it makes it double annoying. Nobody unmutes to giggle. so quit it.

Comment

• Dr.Oz.
        I think thats gripe enough.
        Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Dear Chickens,

Stop. Pecking. At. The. House.

Thank you,
          Gay Panda

P.S. Or I am going to eat you!
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by spubba View Post
            nope, that's a samoan.

Nope, that's a samosa.
            aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Stupid people....
              Some stupid teens (18 and 15 year old brothers) shot a young 19 y/o woman in the apartment complex at the entrance to our neighborhood with their dad's .45 - obviously not locked away (the gun that is). The teens live in another neighborhood about 5 miles away and have been arrested and are in jail. Don't know where the young woman lives because they're not naming her in the news stories, but I get the idea she doesn't live in the neighborhood either. Speculation is that drugs may have had something to do with the shooting

...more stupidity - comments on the news story about how ooooh, now I'm afraid to walk to the Dollar General in the nearby shopping center because I might get shot.....jeez, you'd think there is a marauding band of teenagers running around the neighborhood shooting people - not. They're probably more in danger of dying from that junk they're buying at the dollar store.

Comment

• Panda.. Eat them.

Gripe: I went for a 7km walk in my converse and despite taking them off and walking barefoot half the way, my heels sting like hell. I swear I must sweat pure acid outof my heels, cause that part of the shoe just disintergrates and makes them painful to walk in for more than a mile! _
                Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                  Panda.. Eat them.

Gripe: I went for a 7km walk in my converse and despite taking them off and walking barefoot half the way, my heels sting like hell. I swear I must sweat pure acid outof my heels, cause that part of the shoe just disintergrates and makes them painful to walk in for more than a mile! _
                  I am so, so close to eating them, PixieKitten. Avada Kedavra taught Expecto Patronum to do it, and now she does it all the time when she's not engaged in battle with Windows Vista.

Ouch! I hope your feet are okay!

Comment

• think of all the yummy chicken recipes.. and when your done with the meat.. bone broth.... YUM!!!
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                      think of all the yummy chicken recipes.. and when your done with the meat.. bone broth.... YUM!!!
                      All right, everyone is invited to the Magical Bamboo Forest tonight for dinner, Expecto Patronum is on the menu!

Comment

• Originally posted by gay panda View Post
                        all right, everyone is invited to the magical bamboo forest tonight for dinner, expecto patronum is on the menu!
                        whoop! Yum yum..
                        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Mmmm... chicken zuke noodle soup.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I store my fat in the same place that quadrupeds tend to. Yes, that's right, even with my somewhat visible abs I still have upwards of 20% body fat.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I have two gripes today. One for my own stupidity yesterday and one for a stupid stupid class I had to sit in today.

Me first. Yesterday at work I chained up one of the dogs for feeding so he wouldn't eat the other dogs food. Thats fine. But apparently I forgot to UNchain the poor booger and no one noticed until the middle of the night when he was whining cause he couldn't get in his dog house. I feel SO stupid and I feel really bad for the dog too! Poor buddy.

secondly I had to take a class today from an instructor who drives me nuts. Class was SUPPOSED to start at 8:30. at 10 he finally gave up trying to get the video conference thing to work (he was lecturing to a remote site too) and just called them on the phone and used speaker phone. and HOUR AND A HALF he did this. And then his lecture is stuff that isn't actually what we are supposed to be reveiwing, his hands on skills were ok but didn't cover everything we were supposed to cover and we got out 2.5 hours early. And took a long lunch break. It was only an 8 hour class! And we started late AND left early such that e were only there for 4 hours INCLUDING lunch? Gah! If he didn't suck at teaching so much that would really bug me that we get out that early but instead I'm just glad. And I have to go back tomorrow for more. Phooey!

Comment

• This morning I discovered that I missed paying last month's electric bill; AFTER discovering Wednesday, that I had forgotten to pay last month's phone bill. *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X