No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanted to make a joke about massaging cramps out, and it would have involved links to lube and butt plugs and/or vibrators

but i'm too lazy, so i'll just let the imagery sort itself out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• When someone figures out how to spam the sticky post at the top of the forum.

sigh.

Comment

• Dear Hair Stylist,

Thank you for your lecture about why saturated fat is bad for me.

The More You Know,
        Gay Panda
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          Dear Hair Stylist,

Thank you for your lecture about why saturated fat is bad for me.

The More You Know,
          Gay Panda
          But... they should be happy because your hair is probably better with more fat!
          Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
            But... they should be happy because your hair is probably better with more fat!
            THIS... Protein and fat is GREAT for hair.
            My stylist is constantly amazed at A.) how fast my hair grows, and B.) How well it handles the highlights and sometimes funky colors (this round was violet!) I like to play with without getting dry and brittle, or suffering like most customers hair does.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• MY GOTD-
              Husband actually complained that there was NOT ENOUGH violet in my hair... LOL
              And I usually go a bit conservative with the wild colors so that he doesn't GRIPE! Can't win for losing...
              Next time my stylist and I will go a bit nuts and see how he likes that.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• GOTD:
                I am not allowed to tell my customers "YOU are the reason I drink!" (It helps me think on their level)

Also- blue should stay better in hair. I think I'm going to have to go with a professional dye next time.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Today's "Oh no she di'int"...Did I just get lectured for eating chicken skin?By a woman with a Samoa in her mouth.......?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
                    Today's "Oh no she di'int"...Did I just get lectured for eating chicken skin?By a woman with a Samoa in her mouth.......?
                    This?

or this?

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I was thinking this...
                      TroyPolamalu.jpg

But think she meant this...
                      samoa_cookie.jpg

I'll take A. PLEASE!
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Cori- I'll fight ya for him! Cause- ah- yeah
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Got sick or something, out both ends at the same time. I wish I could say it was candida die-off, but it's more likely some bug that's going around. Really not happy to have to take time off work. If I keep food down tonight, I will go to work tomorrow & keep my fingers crossed, otherwise I have to cancel my vacation in 2 weeks
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• GotD - Moms that are willing to undergo procedure after procedure, travelling 500 miles for most of them, but are not willing to just give up the FREAKING BREAD!

Okay, and those creepy butter-like substances and the lowfat garbage.

But you know what I mean.
                            Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              This?

Nope, that's a Samoan.

Originally posted by quelsen View Post

or this?

Nope, that's a Samosa.

A Samoa is a kind of Girl Scout cookie. They were passing them around at work. I declined, but opted for a spoonful of homemade coconut butter when I got home - it tasted divine.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                Cori- I'll fight ya for him! Cause- ah- yeah
                                Haha! I'm pretty sure taking a bite outa Troy would definitely be what I consider PRIMAL!
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X