No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTD: Coconut Oil is hard to get out of dress shirts. Not to mention it now looks like my right moob is lactating due to the spots not coming out...Great.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarefootPuffin View Post
      GOTD: Coconut Oil is hard to get out of dress shirts. Not to mention it now looks like my right moob is lactating due to the spots not coming out...Great.
      Try dishwashing soap directly on the spot. Let it soak in for upwards of 20 min, then throw it in the washer.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        Try dishwashing soap directly on the spot. Let it soak in for upwards of 20 min, then throw it in the washer.
        I will definitely give that a try. Gracias.
        Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
          Tebow....who fucking cares!
          How do I give a +infinity?

I don't even watch TV or the MSM anymore and I still can't escape that idiot. He throws a ball, he's not curing cancer. Just another sign of the times.

Comment

• My co-workers Won't. Shut. Up. about Tebow and won't stop discussing him at great lengths right next to where I sit.

Comment

• you should tell them that it's just a game, and it's akin to being a professsional monopoly player.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                you should tell them that it's just a game, and it's akin to being a professsional monopoly player.
                Have to be careful with that. In the wrong company, stating something so blatently obvious has the potential to get you flattened.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• GotD: People who wont give Tebow the credit he is due. He is playing football not wasting his time doing something frivilous like cancer research. And sure he is all over TV and the MSM but what about billboards, Wheaties boxes, or underwear? Hmmm? Jesus people, some perspective. IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!!1

(I'm a Tebow fan (Go Gators) and yeah, it is getting ridiculous)

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    GotD: People who wont give Tebow the credit he is due. He is playing football not wasting his time doing something frivilous like cancer research. And sure he is all over TV and the MSM but what about billboards, Wheaties boxes, or underwear? Hmmm? Jesus people, some perspective. IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!!1

(I'm a Tebow fan (Go Gators) and yeah, it is getting ridiculous)
                    I myself own a Tebow bananan hammock. It's manly.

Comment

GOTD: Coconut Oil is hard to get out of dress shirts. Not to mention it now looks like my right moob is lactating due to the spots not coming out...Great.

Originally posted by BarefootPuffin View Post
                      I myself own a Tebow bananan hammock. It's manly.

With quotes like these you are quickly becoming my new favorite member. Bravo sir.

Comment

• GotD: the husband calls from out of town - travels a LOT for work - and bitches about his job, his boss, traffic, everything for 10 minutes. Finally asks how the boy and I are doing and I get halfway through the first sentence and he cuts me off and says he has to go..pfhhtht.
                        thanks for callin'
                        my info:

If you can't tell the truth about yourself, you can't tell it about other people --- Virginia Woolf

My journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          With quotes like these you are quickly becoming my new favorite member. Bravo sir.
                          I wrote a blog post addressing the benefits of my primal diet and listed #1 being Moob destroying. I think that makes it #1 in my book.

As for the Hammock, it only comes out on Sunday's when I need to pull a tebow and kneel down. Usually after doing something amazing like lifting a slosh tube over head or grilling a perfect piece of chicken. My neighbor gets quite the eyeful.

Comment

My neighbor gets quite the eyeful.
                            you had me chuckling at work! hahah
                            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              you had me chuckling at work! hahah
                              I, or eherm Tebow, aims to please. My neighbor might think that I'm weird, but I think it's deep seeded jealousy because I can pull off a Tebow Hammock and Kneel without it being divinely intervented. Yep, that's what I'm going with.

The other option being he doesn't like the site of my man junk. Although #1 seems way more plausible.

Comment

• My gripe today is that my beef stew turned out awful. The stew itself isn't bad, but gawd the meat is horrible. I couldn't finish it last night, and this morning when my bf grabbed a bowl for breakfast, he ate half of it, then poked at it and said, "This beef is ruining my beef stew! Don't look at me like that, I know you agree." Which is true. Serves me right for buying cheap meat I guess.

The only positive is that the gross stewing meat actually gave a little flavor to the bone broth I made, which tasted like water. Not bad, not good... just not anything at all. So if we eat around the meat chunks, I suppose it's a redeemable beef broth and rutabaga stew.
                                ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Originally posted by vontrapp
                                CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
                                Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X