• Show
Clear All

• hee hee "sheep fucking Aggie"......heee heeee

Go Horns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
      hee hee "sheep fucking Aggie"......heee heeee

Go Horns!
      Eh, I'm a Red Raider, so saw 'em off, gag the Aggie, and Guns Up! (Hey, at least we're united in what used to be a rivalry against A&M!)
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        Oh no, I understand the hesitation to watch for red light runners, peds, etc. I'm the same way, esp after a wreck that left me with several disc protrusions in my neck . I'm talking the asshats that sit there for the majority of the green interval, waiting for it to turn purple with blue spots before they go. I'm talking about the jackasses that sit through the majority of the light and then SLOWLY creep through the intersection like going over 2 mph would set off the bomb in their car or something.
        Ah YES!

Comment

Eh, I'm a Red Raider, so saw 'em off, gag the Aggie, and Guns Up! (Hey, at least we're united in what used to be a rivalry against A&M!)
          Eherm...Go POKES!!!!!!

Anywho,
          GOTD: A slosh tube is hard enough to use. Why on earth did the wind need to start gusting at 35-40 mph while I'm doing over head presses in my back yard last night with a 10ft slosh tube??? My abs and shoulders are extremely angry. WHY mother nature WHY????
          Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• GoTD: Mother in laws.
            Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
            Follow me on google+
            Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
            "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Please, I want to sleep. Let me be tired at a reasonable hour. I want to go to bed EARLY. I want to know what it's like to wake up feeling well rested.

Tired of this cortisol crap. Tired of being tired and this is only the beginning of the recovery.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• My GOTD: Tired of being sad, but can't seem to stop. I hate feeling like I wanna jump out into traffic, but I do. Just want to go to bed and not wake up...and that is totally not me.

Comment

GOTD: It's not even 9 yet and I'm already in a murderous mood. Nobody in this goddamned, goat fucking town knows how to drive. You get all flavors: the old bat who won't go above 55 in the fast lane (70mph speed limit), the idiot that doesn't know that green means go, the asshole that blocks the intersection, the jackass that has no clue how a stop sign works other than he stops, the fucker that stops ON the railroad tracks, the moron that has his turn signal on and doesn't turn, and, last but not least, the sheep fucking Aggie that will NOT let you see around him. Add a dose of general self righteousness, human stupidity, and sons of whores with pick-ups that can't drive or park them worth a damn, and you get the <sarcasm> lovely, gorgeous, BEAUTIFUL</sarcasm> drives in the city I work in.
                  Decaf.
                  Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                    Decaf.
                    Or one of those bouncy punch clowns. I really want one of those...Would be good stress relief. Just keeps coming back for me.
                    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Comment

• My gripe of the day: my mother, who still doesn't understand Primal no matter how many times I've explained it to her and keeps sending me those stupid gluten-free cake, bread and muffin mixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spubba View Post
                        My gripe of the day: my mother, who still doesn't understand Primal no matter how many times I've explained it to her and keeps sending me those stupid gluten-free cake, bread and muffin mixes.
                        +1,000,000,000
                        Replace "mother" with "mother-in-law" and "Nana" for me!

Comment

• My GOTD: (and yes its going to sound really awful and judgy but it really gets to me) People who breathe through their mouths. MOUTHBREATHERS. Especially the ones that are large in size and have bad breath and sit across from you and make private calls to her friend at work bitching about her ex husband and small child. I seriously can hear her breathing right now. And she is about five feet away. That should not happen. Either you need to go lose some weight so you can get up the stairs without breathing like a beached whale for ten minutes afterwards or get some nasal decongestant. Pleease.

Comment

• GOTD: We had the pup trained not to bark unless someone else comes through the gate/ over the fence. She's started up the puppy yapping again, at squirrels and just to bark. Means I didn't train her well enough the first time. Mrmph.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Tebow....who fucking cares!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
                                Tebow....who fucking cares!
                                Yes! Thank you! And I just moved to his state
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X