Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
    A true sociopath would never stop for a second to consider the possibility that they might be a sociopath
    Based on what I know of psychology, I believe you're thinking of narcissists. Sociopaths usually recognize that they're different from others and can often fake normal behavior on the basis of that knowledge, assuming it's to their advantage. Narcissists generally have no clue; lack of self-awareness is very typical.

Neither would feel guilty about their mindset or be particularly bothered by it, though.

In other news, let's see, gripe of the day? Nope, nothing new here.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Maureen M View Post
      Okay first gripe post so I get a freebie

First gripe: Automatic flushing toilets. They dont do anything they are purported to do!!! Save water? NOPE...not when anytime my f*cking sphincter twitches you flush. Protect us from germs? NOPE....when they flush and you're not done you get nasty toilet water splashed on your unmentionables!!

AND..... to top it all off, when you actually stand up and jump like a fool in front of the little sensor to ahem maybe get it to flush at the appropriate time, YOU CANT! You have to use the litte button anyway!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
      (I literally was the only woman in the restroom and when my toilet went off the rest of the toilets are so sensitive, they all went off too. I kid you not. Every. Single. One.)

Gripe Numero Two: Just got my only diamond ring back from this hoe that "accidentally" took it (only cuz I bothered and bothered her about it) and now, after wearing for about three weeks, I lost it. Thought it was on my hand, looked down last night wrapping presents and its gone. Dont remember taking it off. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They were small diamonds, but still.
      Great first gripe, and I totally agree!
      Durp.

Comment

• My guts mutinied on me yesterday and all I've been able to keep down is room temp yoghurt and white rice. I actually managed some scrambled eggs just now, fingers crossed.
        Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• GOTD: damned favorite sugar cookies in the house... yes i ate one.. now tummy not so good
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• GoTD: same as every workday. I'm at work. And work is a less-than-awesome place to be.
            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
              GoTD: same as every workday. I'm at work. And work is a less-than-awesome place to be.
              do you get to leave early for the holiday weekend??
              Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                GOTD: damned favorite sugar cookies in the house... yes i ate one.. now tummy not so good
                You only ate one?

Comment

• Box of turtles. Gateway drug leading to pizza and cookies. Also got rid of my libido, which sucks because I was planning on sneaking off to a party.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
                    You only ate one?
                    well.. that day.. had one or two the day before also..I CONFESS!! YOU DRAGGED IT OUT OF ME!! I am weak.

LMAO
                    Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      Box of turtles. Gateway drug leading to pizza and cookies. Also got rid of my libido, which sucks because I was planning on sneaking off to a party.
                      I find it amazing the impact food has on our energy levels.
                      Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        well.. that day.. had one or two the day before also..I CONFESS!! YOU DRAGGED IT OUT OF ME!! I am weak.

LMAO

Comment

• My depressive, arrogant, selfish, fat headed self centered concieted mother decided I wasn't worth feeding today, told dad I said I wasn't hungry, then proceeded to pat me on the head when I came down for food and pass out drunk in her room. Found an empty bottle of vodka and three emprty beer cans. She's on heart medication, so she might just have another heart attack and die tonight. Merry fucking christmas to you too.
                          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Aaaand someone hates me. My young rabbit died in my arms this morning. my dog died on my birthday, and both of my gerbils died inbetween. What did I do??
                            Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                              Aaaand someone hates me. My young rabbit died in my arms this morning. my dog died on my birthday, and both of my gerbils died inbetween. What did I do??
                              Nobody hates you, sweetie. I'm so sorry about your beloved critters. It's been over a year since my cat died and I still miss her. We just have to face the reality that they don't live as long as we do. Imagine a giant tortoise with a pet human and how distraught he would be when his pet human only made it to 75 years old. He would just have to go to the human store and get another one. (Yes, I'm being silly, I know. Just trying to take your mind off of it.)

About your mom. That is the ultimate case of "It's not you, it's her." Those are her problems and they are very sad to watch in someone you care about but you can not make it about you or you will drive yourself bats.

Comment

• GOTD: that you can not choose your family. Really?? You prefer your frickin bourbon over taking 5 minutes to talk to your granddaughter on the phone?? My DD never did anything to you but love you- not that you deserve it!! <insert a litany of cuss-words here>

Rant over my bastard of a father done- for now.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X