No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Stop using that shit! Those things destroy your flesh! I'm not kidding! Okay, you stopped using them, but let it be a message for everyone else. There's a reason why they say on the packaging you shouldn't use them often!

Anyway, yeast infection rages on. It's getting mildly better everyday, but I still want to tear my junk off. I'm being a stubborn bitch and not going to the doctor (I don't want more antibiotics) or trying the OTC creams (they never worked before, why should they now?). Getting that fem dolphin shit (I forgot what it's called, that's as close as my brain is getting today) this weekend!
    Depression Lies

Comment

• and the answer is.... we dont know because we didnt try to find out....... well i was goign to get a blood draw soon anyway..... more pee for the cup
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Apple Cider Vinegar.

It'll kill whatever bacteria is down there.

They say bathing in ACV (4 cups to a small bath) is good, but I found a quicker way.

Warning: following is quite the TMI post.

I had a yeast infection wherein the itch was SO bad, I had scratched myself to BLOOD. That's when I realized this was serious. So I sat on the toilet (pants down, of course) poured some straight ACV on to a facecloth and held it to my privates, parting the lips to get the soaked cloth as much inside as I could. Now, because I'd scratched (read: CLAWED) myself to blood, the pain was WHITE-HOT-OMFG-PASS-OUT bad. But I held it there, breathed through it, and when the pain could be felt no longer, I stopped. Dabbed myself with some toilet paper, gingerly pulled up my pants, and crab-walked out of the bathroom. But guess what, NO MORE ITCHING! This was six years ago.

And I'd do it again over getting any sort of "doctor approved" medicine.

Comment

• Well, other painful stuff down there that is worse than a UTI, that is exacerbated by stress, sucks as well. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Insert a clove of garlic. Seriously. Put a thread through it if you are afraid you won't be able to get it back out. Change it twice a day. It will have you cured from yeast and BV in no time. Will make you stink like garlic for a day or two though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linny View Post
              Insert a clove of garlic. Seriously. Put a thread through it if you are afraid you won't be able to get it back out. Change it twice a day. It will have you cured from yeast and BV in no time. Will make you stink like garlic for a day or two though.
              This is just bizarre enough that it actually might work. Even if it doesn't, it makes an effective vampire repellant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                This is just bizarre enough that it actually might work. Even if it doesn't, it makes an effective vampire repellant.
                Is that for those 'bite me' moments?

Comment

• Just ate 3 medium sized potatoes. They don't make me sick (luck of the Irish ) but today was definitely a weight gain day.

On the plus side potatoes roasted in coconut oil and olive oil are just plain delicious. Expecially paired with roasted pork and beef shoulders.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• ACV for yeast infection treatment actually makes sense, but probably only if you get the kind with the "mother" in it or whatever (what IS it?), otherwise it's distilled. It's finally feeling better, last night was the last antibiotic pill I had to take and I don't doubt that the improvement is a direct correlation!

GotD: Bad day to fast. Stomach has been growly all day and I'm craving coffee, even though I don't drink it.
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                      ...the kind with the "mother" in it or whatever (what IS it?), otherwise it's distilled.
                      Yeah, that "mother" thing kind of scares me. Like some creepy undersea monster movie.
                      Durp.

Comment

• The mother is just the apple, right? Unfiltered so it still has particles of apple.
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• GOTD: umm yeah back is not better. Good news bladder infection is going away but GOTD, disk L4 and L5 are pinching a nerve and it hurts worse than my labor pains ever did. umm yeah, its like that. They gave me a paper with exercises, i have to rotate Tylenol and advil and be a good girl and take my narcotics at night to sleep as well as ice and heat. Ummmm how and I suppose to get all the crap I gotta do, done?? umm AND no clue how this came about- woke up this way 10 days ago. <cusswords>
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Concerning Primal, my gripe is the usual..."but they all DIED by the time they were 30!" And...we know this HOW? ALL of them? How many mummies have we found like Otzi? Where's that written?

Oh, wait, they didn't have a written language...
                            Best--
                            Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Comment

• BWAAAAGH my incision is open AGAIIINNNNNNNN AAAAAAAGH.

Also it's worse than last time. I am so upset I'm shaking right now. Godeffingdammit.

So, let's see. Back to wound care this week. I'll INSIST that they do some kind of culture, give me antibiotics that actually can kill the bug in question, and do the surgery again to try and get the area more stable. Which means more recovery.

"Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                                The mother is just the apple, right? Unfiltered so it still has particles of apple.
                                NOt really. Its the fermentation that forms it. So really it is a collection of bacteria and/or yeasts I imagine. I'm not sure what seeing as how it is vinegar but you get the same stringy, slimy thing in kombucha and other fermented foods too.

Comment

Working...
                                X