• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoTD: Kummerspeck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyEater View Post
      I'm just curious what it was.

By the way, you may be able buy decants of it online at places like http://http://theperfumedcourt.com/
      It's a smaller bottle without the fancy packaging, but more affordable. It may be too expensive to wear all the time, but you would at least be able to enjoy it sometimes.
      thank you for ze link, and it vas zees
      Sephora: Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir: Women's Fragrance

which tells me i have price options, which tells me i am relieved and won't have to promise my first 15 born to buy

Originally posted by abstractpersona View Post
      102 dollars for rat brains? Tsk tsk, funny world.
      i know!
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• GoTD: My father throwing out the free range chicken thighs I had managed to snag on sale. I FROZE THEM RIGHT AFTER GETTING THEM, AND I HAD ONLY THAWED THEM YESTERDAY. THEY WERE NOT PAST THE EXPIRATION DATE.

GoTD #2: Him offering me chicken goop (shredded chicken breast, corn, black beans, and preshredded cheese) to eat for dinner instead. I didn't even like that when I ate the SAD :|

Comment

• Waaahhhh! Just went to the Dr. I have an ear infection(seems to be the reason for the lymph gland that hurt like heck last week - the ear itself only twinged a few times) and a UTI - so antibiotics for me - first time since 2006. My LDL went from 109 to 136. Can't remember what the HDL was it's usually high. At least my asthma is still under control and my thyroid was ok.

Comment

• Are we allowed to post non-primal-eating gripes? My gripe is that there is an entire group of adults of a certain age who have absolutely NO understanding of the Internet and no willingness (actually, outright fear) to learn. This means that they will go happily along their merry way with no understanding of how to format a web address properly, or even how to type a web address into a browser. As a result, there is a whole host of pepole willing to take advantage of these people, going so far as to leave typographical errors in printed ads so that after everything has gone to print, I, the lowly programmer gets to try to bring the typo to their attention. I find it hard to believe the graphic designer who laid out the ad didn't see the error. I'm suspecting he just wanted the churn so he could charge more money to fix it later. It was left to me to notice it and try to explain it (with astonishingly great difficulty). You left the ".com" part of the URL off your printed web address. Yes, all URLs have to end in ".com" or ".something". No, I cannot make your website work with a web address that has no ".com" at the end. Yes, your printed materials are all garbage now.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
              Are we allowed to post non-primal-eating gripes? My gripe is that there is an entire group of adults of a certain age who have absolutely NO understanding of the Internet and no willingness (actually, outright fear) to learn. This means that they will go happily along their merry way with no understanding of how to format a web address properly, or even how to type a web address into a browser. As a result, there is a whole host of pepole willing to take advantage of these people, going so far as to leave typographical errors in printed ads so that after everything has gone to print, I, the lowly programmer gets to try to bring the typo to their attention. I find it hard to believe the graphic designer who laid out the ad didn't see the error. I'm suspecting he just wanted the churn so he could charge more money to fix it later. It was left to me to notice it and try to explain it (with astonishingly great difficulty). You left the ".com" part of the URL off your printed web address. Yes, all URLs have to end in ".com" or ".something". No, I cannot make your website work with a web address that has no ".com" at the end. Yes, your printed materials are all garbage now.
              I am responsible for removing bad emails from patron records for my agency. I can't tell you how many people use .com when they should be using .net - examples are comcast and verizon - .com is for employees of those companies. One wonders if/how these people receive email if they don't know what their addresses are.

Comment

• ^Gripe away. My job is tech support in an office environment, though I've been doing tech support-ish things for almost 5 years now (through college and now after). I love it, but yeah, things like that really get to me. Granted, some people don't even know what a "browser" is despite using one daily.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• ^^ I'm a confirmed Luddite and I at least have a vague idea what they are. I asked a customer the other day if she was using this particular browser that our Web site doesn't like. "I don't know, I'm using the internet at work." Hoo boy.
                  http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Well, if you're just someone who doesn't really need to know anything about the internet that is one thing, but if your company does business online I would think that would be incentive to learn something. I am no expert by any definition-- heck I still can't figure out what the heck Twitter is for-- but at least I know how to spot errors in the fricken URL of my company.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Podcasts that are supposed to be about living green and turn out to be vegetarian lecturing, including the lovely thought that they will all live longer than those meat eaters "who will die of Western dieases like diabetes and heart disease."

Really?

On the bright side, that was the most recent podcast, and it was 3 years ago. I wonder what happened to her...
                      Durp.

Comment

• And just consider the spammer explosion since a month ago? I think we could safely amend Lao Tsu to say: Get the f*ck off MDA spammer bastards.

Same gripe as mine.

Comment

• I. Am. Itchy.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• i lend you my dogs, they scratch legs when they get super excited
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• That's not where they'd be scratching haha. I don't think my boyfriend would be too please if I let a dog mutilate me there. =P

Fucking antibiotics giving me a yeast infection grumble grumble.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                                Fucking antibiotics giving me a yeast infection grumble grumble.
                                I think every woman reading this just recrossed her legs and shuddered in sympathy with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X