Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jandge View Post
    Huh, I use to get mysterious body pain, and just noticed I haven't had any since going primal. Imagine a strong metallic taste if your mouth - I had the equivalent of that in random parts of my body. It's the only way to describe it. It hurt, but the area felt like it was radiating this weird metallic sensation/pain.
    I would tell her this, if I thought it would get through her love of grains.

Comment

• Back to work after about 2 months off. Heading up to PA to work in the oil fields. I have to start wearing shoes and long pants now. Bummer.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
        Back to work after about 2 months off. Heading up to PA to work in the oil fields. I have to start wearing shoes and long pants now. Bummer.
        hey but CONGRATS @ the job!
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I have a wisdom tooth coming through. As if that wasn't bad enough, said tooth is coming out regadless of the fact that there is NO ROOM FOR IT. It's coming out of the side of my gum, just below my cheekbone and now I can't even open my mouth wide enough to eat properly. I can't yawn, it hurts to sneeze, and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck does it hurt.

So now, I'm going to have to be in pain for weeks as it comes through, then I get to go to the dentist and have it surgically cut out because of the damn position of it. I don't even get wiser for it. I HATE MY TEETH.
          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• GotD: I STILL haven't received my COBRA paperwork. I kinda sorta need my damn health insurance! However, I'm going home to see my family for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Yay! On the other hand, my mom has been expressing her doubts about "this paleo thing." Oh, well.

But seriously, insurance company, you need to get on the ball with this COBRA thing....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
              GotD: I STILL haven't received my COBRA paperwork. I kinda sorta need my damn health insurance! However, I'm going home to see my family for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Yay! On the other hand, my mom has been expressing her doubts about "this paleo thing." Oh, well.

But seriously, insurance company, you need to get on the ball with this COBRA thing....
              My mom is officially off her rocker too. She is going to suffer, and she doesn't even know it.
              Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
              Follow me on google+
              Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
              "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• That sucks pixie. I'm lucky in that my wisdom teeth have just enough room to come in (even if my teeth look horrible in the first place).

My GOTD: My laptop is falling apart.
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                  hey but CONGRATS @ the job!
                  Thanks but wearing shoes is still going to suck. And I could do barefoot in cold weather but the A-hole safety guy on the jobsite will require safety shoes. And I'm the A-hole safety guy.
                  Randal
                  AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                  Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                  http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• WTF! The friggin show cliff-hangs me to death with Barney getting Robin pregnant!?!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• My tooth still hurts. But not as much as my heart. I had a pet put down today, and it wiped the rest of my money from my purse. Does it not just add insult to injury to pay for the death of a furry family member? But thanks for the tissues, ms receptionist. I'll be back next week so you can have some more of my money stabbing my rabbit with chemicals. Rest In Peace Pickle. <3
                      Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• It infuriates me no end when you say something and someone else always tries to one-up you. SHUT UP.
                        My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
                          It infuriates me no end when you say something and someone else always tries to one-up you. SHUT UP.
                          Seriously? Well I can do one better than that! One time I...

Oh. Never mind.
                          Durp.

Comment

• Since I haven't done a GotD in a long time, I feel I'm entitled to two (or three) ( ::: sniff ::: )

-- Ever spent time with someone who is continually making little verbal digs and leaves you run down and just sort of feeling not good about yourself? Guard your dreams, goals, and triumphs around someone like that.

-- This one is more of a skeeve-out than a complaint, really. At Thanksgiving dinner, there was a guy there whose coloring looked absolutely horrible .... that ruddy-yet-ashen look of someone who has been living off McNuggets and coffee and cigs for years. Or maybe he was a paint huffer. Dude fucking looked gray. I was skeeved and freaked and didn't even want to be in the same room with him. Dude, 'TF?

-- My neighbor is a sociopath.
                            Last edited by TigerLily; 11-25-2011, 07:22 PM.
                            "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• So sorry about Pickle, Pixie. It's an awful hurt, one of the most difficult things a person will ever be called upon to do. :**(
                              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Having to wear shoes when I walk into a store.

Also known as general lawyer gripe.

Comment

Working...
                                X