X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *snort* haha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      *snort* haha
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• don't judge

you would if you could
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• And just consider the population explosion since he lived some 2200 years ago? I think we could safely amend Lao Tsu to say: Any given day you are surrounded by at least 100,000 idiots.

Same gripe as mine.

Comment

• two people who just started

Comment

• Originally posted by busywaterbending View Post
              At least I'm allowed to openly carry.
              That makes you more attractive to me... Just sayin

But eh... shrug it off and try to take it as a compliment is your best defence... Our (mens) eyes are ment to try to look. Hell they even talked about it in "Role models" how to look without looking.

Comment

• goddamit. The holidays roll around and once again, i am praying for a time warp to get me to January. I HATE THE HOLIDAYS AND ALL THE BS FAMILY KRAP ASSOCIATED WITH IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                  goddamit. The holidays roll around and once again, i am praying for a time warp to get me to January. I HATE THE HOLIDAYS AND ALL THE BS FAMILY KRAP ASSOCIATED WITH IT!
                  omfg it's like pulling teeth turning down peoples food.

They get all insulted.

If you want me to eat your food, don't poison me you jerks.
                  Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                  Follow me on google+
                  Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                  "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• And y'all don't have a boyfriend with 5 feral grandkids that insist on spending each and every holiday at your house.

We have to hide the cats (for their own protection) and everything in the house worth more than $3.00.

I'm teaching The Boyfriend the joys of saying "No" to people that invite themselves.
                    Durp.

Comment

• yeah it's got nothing to do with food at all. I hate the false festivity and total krap of the holidays. Luckily my nephews are not feral. My husband's niece & nephew....er well i once considered them feral, now they're teens and they're just spoiled.

i guess even so, i'm relieved now that there are young people in the family so we can just give them krap they don't need; all the adults have agreed that there is no reason to give gifts. That was a huge relief. I hate christmas shopping, i hate wrapping, well actually i guess it all comes down to that i cannot stand my mother. It's actually kinda fun to watch the kids play & maybe if it's nice, we can all jump on the trampoline outside @ my brother's house!

i luv new year's! There are no mothers involved!

Comment

• Last Christmas, The Boyfriend's kids gave him a beautiful chiming wall clock. Very nice. Here's what they gave me:

They said they didn't know what to get me because I don't drink a lot of coffee. Umm...

Scary thing is, I think they actually like me. I don't even want to think what I'd get if they hated me.
                        Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                          Scary thing is, I think they actually like me. I don't even want to think what I'd get if they hated me.

Hmmm...in their defense, given the nature of your work, with all the standing and walking, it seems useful. Rejuvinating bristles, pumice for heals etc...Honestly I think it is a rather thoughtful gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catherine View Post
                            yeah it's got nothing to do with food at all. I hate the false festivity and total krap of the holidays. Luckily my nephews are not feral. My husband's niece & nephew....er well i once considered them feral, now they're teens and they're just spoiled.

i guess even so, i'm relieved now that there are young people in the family so we can just give them krap they don't need; all the adults have agreed that there is no reason to give gifts. That was a huge relief. I hate christmas shopping, i hate wrapping, well actually i guess it all comes down to that i cannot stand my mother. It's actually kinda fun to watch the kids play & maybe if it's nice, we can all jump on the trampoline outside @ my brother's house!

i luv new year's! There are no mothers involved!
                            I came to this decision unilaterally about 15 years ago. I just told everyone I know and my family that I am opting out of Christmas. I'm not buying you anything and please don't buy me anything. I never go anywhere near a mall until the madness is over.

"False festivity" is a good way to put it. I was in target the other day. I don't know how the employees manage to not go crazy listening to that sappy Xmas musaaaaaaakkkkk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glockin Grok View Post
                              That makes you more attractive to me... Just sayin

But eh... shrug it off and try to take it as a compliment is your best defence... Our (mens) eyes are ment to try to look. Hell they even talked about it in "Role models" how to look without looking.
                              That makes you a rape supporter

A Man Is a Rape-Supporter If…. | Eve Bit First
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• One year I gave everyone gift cards that said that I bought goats, chickens and llamas in their honor through Heifer International. It's the only gift that ever gave my mother tears of joy.

My gripe for the day is EGGS. They're really starting to piss me off. If I crack 3 of them into the pan, one yolk always breaks. Then if I try to flip them over, at least one more yolk breaks. Then when I go to eat them there is nothing to soak the yolk up off the plate so I'm left to try and slurp them off the plate like a dog. I give up. From now on it's scrambled or else I'll just cook the hell out of them so the yolk is hard. There goes my O3s from eggs.
                                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X