Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
    While I'm typing is fine. When I come back to the thread two hours later- or the next day? Not cute.
    Maybe your browser is using a really heavyhanded cache. Try these methods to disable the cache:
    How to clear & disable the browser cache in all major browsers - Anonymity.com
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

    Comment


    • Hearing your friend tell you about all these new aches and pains cropping up in her life (in the last two months, with possible cancer) and REALLY WANTING to tell her that she might find relief if she cut the grains, but then realizing/remembering her financial situation is such she can barely afford what she's eating now, let alone having to buy MORE meat.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kimelah View Post
        Hearing your friend tell you about all these new aches and pains cropping up in her life (in the last two months, with possible cancer) and REALLY WANTING to tell her that she might find relief if she cut the grains, but then realizing/remembering her financial situation is such she can barely afford what she's eating now, let alone having to buy MORE meat.
        Tell her to check out my sig.
        Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
        Follow me on google+
        Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
        "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          Perfect job hauling equipment through dense woods for a survey team. The only pre-req? Being a native american. Because being a native means you aren't a complete shit head when it comes to the woods.
          I have never met anyone who is better in the woods than I am! This is frigging racist!
          Is the forest you have to go through on an Indian Reservation? If so there might be some validity to the requirement, if not then yeah it's beyond racist.
          Subduction leads to orogeny

          My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Noctiluca View Post
            Not sleeping well because I was dreaming about dead puppies and worse. Stupid brain shut UP and let me sleep. And quit playing with all the worst things I heard/saw today and making them even worse. :P

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Perfect job hauling equipment through dense woods for a survey team. The only pre-req? Being a native american. Because being a native means you aren't a complete shit head when it comes to the woods.
              I have never met anyone who is better in the woods than I am! This is frigging racist!
              Stupid fucking white man.

              Comment


              • I have a couple in mind in my realm

                Comment


                • Every family has its cupboard, learn to deal with it! If you are NOT brave, who is strong for you?

                  Comment


                  • Conferences.. nuff said
                    Karin


                    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                    What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                    Comment


                    • At work. Bored. Sleepy. I need another raid-free week (several hours of gaming in World of Warcraft with stupid guild-mates) so I can enjoy regular sleep
                      Depression Lies

                      Comment


                      • The delightful noises and smells of my neighbor having his roof redone. At 8:00 in the bloody morning!

                        Arggghhhh. I want to move to Tanzania.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                          At work. Bored. Sleepy. I need another raid-free week (several hours of gaming in World of Warcraft with stupid guild-mates) so I can enjoy regular sleep
                          I used to play online MMOs too, though I never played WoW. It's good to see other gamers here too, though I would consider myself a recovering addict.
                          Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                          Follow me on google+
                          Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                          "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

                          Comment


                          • My brother gets everything he wants. My mother just bought him that battlefield 3 thing and she's making me pay her back for some shoes.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                            Comment


                            • Oh yay, she's out buying him more stuff. Why do parents pick the biggest ass hole as their favourite?
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                                Oh yay, she's out buying him more stuff. Why do parents pick the biggest ass hole as their favourite?
                                Don't feel bad.. I have 2 ADOPTED siblings and they get everything and are OF COURSE, PERFECT
                                Karin


                                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                                What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X