No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who are to F**KING lazy to put their damn shopping cart back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called out a middle aged woman out last night for it and made her put it back. She told me I need to learn to respect my elders... I told her she needs to learn to respect her superiors…

/Rant

Comment

• LOL she probably has arthritis. I hope you told her that she would feel better if she stopped eating all the grains.

Comment

• My f*****g computer. When I answer a post- don't hold on to the image of the page as it WAS. I'd really like to be able to read the damn replies without having to delete cookies- which means shutting down half my systems. GAH!

As an aside- why can't my computer think as fast as I do? I mean, really . . .

I plan on becoming a deliberate luddite as soon as I can afford to.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post

+1.. my blackberry too!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
            My f*****g computer. When I answer a post- don't hold on to the image of the page as it WAS. I'd really like to be able to read the damn replies without having to delete cookies- which means shutting down half my systems. GAH!

I plan on becoming a deliberate luddite as soon as I can afford to.
            You can't just hit Reload?
            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
              Because fuck you, that's why.
              +1
              Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
              Follow me on google+
              Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
              "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
                You can't just hit Reload?
                Hey- thanks! Yes, I am technologically impaired.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• ^In regards to the site looking the same as you type a response, I think that's just the way the site is. So people often respond while I am typing up my posts and I don't see it until I navigate out of the thread entirely. Annoying, but I could copy my text, reload the page to check for updates, and then post if there aren't any/I don't want to edit again.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• While I'm typing is fine. When I come back to the thread two hours later- or the next day? Not cute. But considering that I rather hate computers in general, I'm not surprised that the feeling is mutual . . .

Comment

• Oh that is obnoxious. Yeah, pressing F5 will usually reload the page (if you're on a PC, I forget what it is on a Mac).
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• GOTD: When your not hungry but still have to take your meds and vitamins and they make you sick so you HAVE to eat something..grr
                        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Going to my local grocers and, in the meat department, seeing loud, bold advertisements that their meat is "Ontario Corn-Fed Beef!". I feel like I'm being slapped in the face with the sheer level of their insulting idiocy.

It's the same feeling I get when my kids deliberately eat grains in front of me, and moan with pleasure.
                          Last edited by Kimelah; 10-21-2011, 12:19 PM. Reason: needed to add something

Comment

• I hate it when people post the same thing twice because they didn't have patience for the page to finish reloading...

EDIT: Dang, I tried to post this twice to make it funny, but the forums wouldn't let me...

Comment

• that, sir, is what we call 'round here a fail
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Yeah, I was going to complain about the forums not letting me do a double post but then I thought that might be a double-fail. stupid forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X