Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My almost 30 year old drop out cousin with no job sitting in the kitchen watching youtube videos on the computer. Just looking at him makes me watch to rage and start throwing shit.


    EDIT: Guess I will just have to remove the audio cable tonight.


    2nd EDIT: I've been in a long distance relationship for going on six years. It's actually going really great - we're both huge nerds and computer geeks and it works for us at the moment with him getting work experience and me finishing my BA. However, you'd think if my boyfriend is going to take off with his buddies for four days - he'd at least drop me a text or email. What an asshole.
    Last edited by jandge; 10-08-2011, 06:12 PM.

    Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

    Comment


    • feeling sick..uck!
      Karin


      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

      What am I doing? Depends on the day.

      Comment


      • GOTD: The lack of civility when responding to others posts and generalities that lump the whole based on one bad experience.

        oh.. and we aren't getting anymore rain today POOP!
        Karin


        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

        What am I doing? Depends on the day.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jandge View Post
          My almost 30 year old drop out cousin with no job sitting in the kitchen watching youtube videos on the computer. Just looking at him makes me watch to rage and start throwing shit.


          EDIT: Guess I will just have to remove the audio cable tonight.


          2nd EDIT: I've been in a long distance relationship for going on six years. It's actually going really great - we're both huge nerds and computer geeks and it works for us at the moment with him getting work experience and me finishing my BA. However, you'd think if my boyfriend is going to take off with his buddies for four days - he'd at least drop me a text or email. What an asshole.
          1st edit: LOL
          2nd edit: bummer
          Karin


          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

          What am I doing? Depends on the day.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            feeling sick..uck!
            Oh man, I hope you don't get what I had. I thought it was allergies at first, but it turned into an awful all-night hacking till you almost puke mucus-fest. Ugh. Still a bit ooky after a week.
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

            Comment


            • Its a nasty cold and yup got the hackie cough with it. I am downing theraflu cold and chugging pots of tea like nobodies business because I have to have something down my throat to sooth it.
              Karin


              Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

              What am I doing? Depends on the day.

              Comment


              • This may be all the way out in left/metaphysical field , but I'm going to mention it anyway, because it helped me.

                For almost fifteen years, I'd get tonsillitis ever spring and every fall and it would put me out for about two weeks. (Imagine a single mother (hubby working out of town) with three kids under the age of five, and the mother's sick!) I'd read in a Louise Hay book how any illness in the throat is due to "stuck words" going "bad" in your throat. Well, um, okay. Funny enough, I left my husband in november (about two years after I'd read this), and only when January came did I realize I'd never gotten sick that autumn, or in the following spring. Now, every time my throat starts to get itchy, scratchy, I start to think about what I'm not saying out loud/what am I keeping in that's causing my throat to be ill.

                Just a thought to all those suffering from sore throats...

                Comment


                • People who complain about having to take care of themselves instead of the government taking ALL of their money, and running the country. Move to god damn Russia if you don't like "freedom".

                  People who complain about student loans and other debt, but are only in the situation because they never bothered to educate themselves and could have waited 2 or 3 years and not had to go in to debt.

                  GOD DAMN COLLEGE KIDS WHO COME TO NEW HAMPSHIRE FROM NEW YORK OR MASSHOLEACHUSETTES OR CONNECTICUT AND THEIR PARENTS PAY FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING NO MONEY, EVEN THOUGH THEY WORK 30 HOURS A WEEK AND RUIN MY LIFE WITH THEIR LAZINESS. MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T DRINK ON WEEKDAYS BROFACE.

                  Edit: In summary, IDIOTS.
                  "You don't have forever to change yourself."
                  Stefan Molyneux
                  Freedomain Radio

                  "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                  Mark Twain

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                    Its a nasty cold and yup got the hackie cough with it. I am downing theraflu cold and chugging pots of tea like nobodies business because I have to have something down my throat to sooth it.
                    Smoothies. A couple of nights I was popping codeine and slugging Robitussin. Not good but when it's 3 AM and you haven't been to sleep yet . . . Cough is still lingering, and pissing me off, but I keep overdoing it. Grrrr. I can't just lay in bed and watch movies or nap.
                    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                      Smoothies. A couple of nights I was popping codeine and slugging Robitussin. Not good but when it's 3 AM and you haven't been to sleep yet . . . Cough is still lingering, and pissing me off, but I keep overdoing it. Grrrr. I can't just lay in bed and watch movies or nap.
                      ooo a smoothie sounds good. Running a fever now and so is my daughter now so we both miss school/work tomorrow. :POOP:
                      Karin


                      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                      What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                      Comment


                      • My (married) neighbor met another man while vacationing in Florida and has run off with him, leaving her cats (and even car) behind. I know she's had the eldest one, Misty, for something like 18 years and even had this cat's name as part of her e-mail address. How could she leave her cats?

                        This is the second woman I've known who has done the exact same thing.
                        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

                        Comment


                        • But surely the soon to be ex husband can look after the cats?

                          Clearly pets are not always the best company!
                          Life. Be in it.

                          Comment


                          • Ugh food here is super expensive and because I don't get paid for another 11 days have had to come off primal. It actually sucks. My skin has gone back to being shitty, I'm not sleeping well, I'm low on energy.

                            I can literally only afford noodles right now. Sucks massively.
                            My Primal Journal

                            Comment


                            • I dropped my iPod touch today and broke the glass on the front. Phooey. It's still usable for now cause it's held together by the screen protector but the first time it gets damp or if I drop it again I bet it's toast. damn.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
                                Ugh food here is super expensive and because I don't get paid for another 11 days have had to come off primal. It actually sucks. My skin has gone back to being shitty, I'm not sleeping well, I'm low on energy.

                                I can literally only afford noodles right now. Sucks massively.
                                Can you afford a bag of rice or potatoes? They wouldn't be as bad for you as wheat-based noodles.

                                I'm sorry. I've been there, too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X