No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping that this will be a gripe-less day.
    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      my gripe: I don't meet women that look like raphaella & are single

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread6138-88.html
      They're there. I'm single and most of my friends are too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphaella View Post
        They're there. I'm single and most of my friends are too.
        Yes, but they are in SD, I miss the West

Where I'm at now leaves a lot to be desired...

Either way good luck with your journey
        Last edited by kenn; 03-12-2011, 10:21 AM.
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Why the hell is it so hard to find grass fed beef!?!?
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
            Why the hell is it so hard to find grass fed beef!?!?
            And why has the local supermarket stopped stocking raw cheese?!
            Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
            Harold Whitman

Comment

• My hope for a gripeless day has been dashed. I have 3. Stupid foreign drivers who can't drive and wreck into my husband's parked car at work(btw, he works in a car shop). Secondly, my nephew for saying that my husband should sell the car and buy jeep parts. I went off on the fucking idiot for that. Thirdly, Sprint for not allowing me to upgrade my phone or pay to do so as I am in the middle of a GD contract. There recommedation, buy a phone off of e-bay.
              Georgette

Comment

• The word "veggies." The word is vegetables and the diminuitive sounds childish. It's not hard to type out vegetables. Really.

Comment

• Vegetables, broken down is Vege-Tables. I figured that out at 5
                  Georgette

Comment

• My gripe is that life is just so freaking awesome right now that I don't have anything to gripe about. So there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                      My gripe is that life is just so freaking awesome right now that I don't have anything to gripe about. So there.
                      Absolutely nothing to be pissed about - how annoying is that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        Yes, but they are in SD, I miss the West

Where I'm at now leaves a lot to be desired...

Either way good luck with your journey
                        SoCal is the bomb.

My gripe is that I've been planning on making this for days: Paleo spaghetti but when I went to Whole Foods today to gather the ingredients that had no spaghetti squash. Thank goodness it was the first ingredient I looked for. So I'm bummed because I can't make it now.

Comment

• Why the hell can't people leave me alone? I can't be much more obvious without bordering on rude that I want the people in my life to get out of it.
                          Do I want to talk about how smart you think you are when compared with me? No, I want to finish reading the Ulster Cycle! Oh and if one more bastard calls looking for my brother I will hunt them down and hang them with their own intestines!!!
                          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphaella View Post
                            SoCal is the bomb.

My gripe is that I've been planning on making this for days: Paleo spaghetti but when I went to Whole Foods today to gather the ingredients that had no spaghetti squash. Thank goodness it was the first ingredient I looked for. So I'm bummed because I can't make it now.
                            The 99 Ranch Asian supermarket on Clairmont Mesa Blvd has shiritaki noodles. They have several brands all about 4 calories a serving. Made from the konjac root, they are basically pure dietary fibre. They taste like rice noodles. Yummm. I made some meatballs today like the ones on Mark's MDA post and I'm having that for dinner tomorrow.

Comment

• ^^^Really??? Very very cool I will probably be over there tomorrow looking for them. I never tried rice noodles though....do they go good with a tomato meat sauce?

Comment

• the local walmart carries spaghetti squash and coconuts pretty cheap
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X