Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoS View Post
    This. I'm trying to save money when I stock up on food for my dorm room, but they don't give out coupons for coconut milk and canned salmon.
    check walgreens for canned salmon and tuna.. they always have good coupons for them.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• when some threads don't die... (not this one though!!)
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I'M RUNNING OUT OF BACON FAT!!

I make bacon every day for breakfast, but then I cook my eggs in it, so there's never any left to save!! WAAAA!!

Comment

• When the guy you really want to be with is on the other side of the f@cking planet!

Comment

• paleobird is still here.

I wish he'd just fuck off already, looking like boris karloff in drag is not cool.

Comment

• Grow up, Darth. You are pathetic.

Comment

• my GotD, no knock down drag out bloody fight to the death between darth and paleobird
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  my GotD, no knock down drag out bloody fight to the death between darth and paleobird
                  There wouldn't be any blood. paleoburd's blood was replaced by embalming fluid 10,000 years ago like Dr.Phibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    Grow up, Darth. You are pathetic.
                    Hahaha.

Hey, remember when you said you'd starve the man thread of female attention by not posting there? And that lasted all of what? Like 45min?

Then remember when you said you had me on ignore?

Haha, good times.

Comment

• Nope, sorry. I refuse to play that game.

He was hanging out on my journal a few days ago saying all kinds of insulting things. Now, people can spar all they want on other threads but I kind of think that a person's journal should be a place where you either contribute something helpful or STFU and go read the recipe section.

I don't know why he has taken such a dislike to me lately. I actually used to think he was amusing at one time but his schtick has gotten a bit old. So now he follows me around the boards posting irrelevant gratuitous insults after my posts. He's like that creepy kid in elementary school who used to try to follow me home. Ewww.

Comment

I don't know why he has taken such a dislike to me lately. .
                        Really?

You're a self righteous hypocritical asshole.

You can't even remember the exact moment when you proved it during a discussion where I gently pointed out that you are completely insane for believing that you're a reasonable intelligent person, can you?

Of course not, it all comes back to people being mean to you every single time.

Fuckwit.

Comment

• i'll take a word fight

YEAH!! *sits with bated breath*
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint you, Bloodorchid. Not worth my time.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you, Bloodorchid. Not worth my time.
                              That's because you know you'll lose.

Comment

• My GotD, having to get up and leave for work while everyone else is still sleeping soundly.

Comment

Working...
                                X