No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gripe: When friends spam me ugh! Ok..ok.. SOME things can be forwarded but GOODNIGHT delete the 100's of email addresses that are on it before it came to you!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I hate being on call for work. You can't do anything or go anywhere, you are just sitting around waiting. Any time your phone rings you get this feeling of impending doom, and just when you think you are home free... GOTCHA! Sucks
      My new blog! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37215.html Come see me!

Comment

• My gripe: in a collision between my porcelain sink and the back of my wrist earlier, my wrist was not the winner.
        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• I have a cold, it's Sunday and I asked my mom if it was cool for me to sleep in as long as I wanted. She said yes.

Starting at 9am, the four year old that lives with us and currently has a cold also, starts freaking the fuck out until around 1pm. She never once put him in a time out. And they wonder why he keeps acting like a spoiled brat.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
          Congenital Hypothyroid
          CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Comment

• I am out of eggs. I know all of the primal community is sending me happy thoughts, and that makes it a little easier. My life, so tragic.

=P
            Depression Lies

Comment

• oh gosh i'm so sorry i hope you find more eggs soon and don't let this experience break your determination

beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• AAARGH. I upgraded my mac to OS X Lion when it came out and ever since my computer has been acting up massively. I literally am at that point where I want to punch Steve Jobs in the face.

It can't go 5 minutes without something freezing or acting up. So not impressed.
                My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
                  AAARGH. I upgraded my mac to OS X Lion when it came out and ever since my computer has been acting up massively. I literally am at that point where I want to punch Steve Jobs in the face.

It can't go 5 minutes without something freezing or acting up. So not impressed.
                  downgrade the OS?
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I'm not sure how? I can't find my snow leopard disc anywhere
                    My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                      Trying to navigate through this ridiculous health insurance maze. Srsly, what would somebody who had cancer, a brain injury, or was older and a bit demented, or just plain not too smart to begin with and paperwork averse do? I've just spent FOUR hours this morning filling out claim forms... which my insurance company will go out of their way to find the smallest reason to deny. JUST REIMBURSE ME ALREADY! I'm exhausted, and my brain is like a marshmallow right now. Who can I marry in Canada and be rid of this joke of a U.S. for-profit insurance system?

/rant

thank you
                      Oh Ditto Ditto DITTO! I spent NINE MONTHS trying to get my husband's insurance to pay out the benefit for our daughter's braces - all because his insurance is the secondary insurance. I added up the hours I spent on the phone, writing letters, faxing stuff - and it was about 70 hours total. It was a complete and utter joke!!!
                      Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Comment

I'm not sure how? I can't find my snow leopard disc anywhere
                        go to the apple store in newcastle and they'll install it for you

if they deny the first time ask to speak to a maanger and plead if you have to, their #1 priority is to make the customer happy. say it's obvious I have valid copy of snow leopard otherwise I wouldn't have beena ble to install Lion on my computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                          Trying to navigate through this ridiculous health insurance maze. Srsly, what would somebody who had cancer, a brain injury, or was older and a bit demented, or just plain not too smart to begin with and paperwork averse do? I've just spent FOUR hours this morning filling out claim forms... which my insurance company will go out of their way to find the smallest reason to deny. JUST REIMBURSE ME ALREADY! I'm exhausted, and my brain is like a marshmallow right now. Who can I marry in Canada and be rid of this joke of a U.S. for-profit insurance system?

/rant

thank you
                          blame excessive over regulation of the industry and lack of tort reform

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            go to the apple store in newcastle and they'll install it for you

if they deny the first time ask to speak to a maanger and plead if you have to, their #1 priority is to make the customer happy. say it's obvious I have valid copy of snow leopard otherwise I wouldn't have beena ble to install Lion on my computer.
                            Thanks. I have to go tomorrow to sort out my mums macbook battery, my iPod and iPhone anyway...

Starting to wonder why I spend money on these products haha.
                            My Primal Journal

Comment

• I've had this in my head ALL day. It's a gripe but also a good thing if that's possible?

thelonelyisland's Channel - YouTube
                              My Primal Journal

Comment

Thanks. I have to go tomorrow to sort out my mums macbook battery, my iPod and iPhone anyway...

Starting to wonder why I spend money on these products haha.
                                Make an appointment to see the genius bar first before you go. Again Apple trains its employees to make customer's happy. Stand firm on your demands but extremely polite and sympathetic they will bend over backwards for you if you're nice. Too many people are mean . Managers have enormous discretion to do whatever they want to make customers happy. If the person you're talking to can't do anything ask to speak to a manager they hold the power.

Comment

Working...
                                X