• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
    I hate feet.

I just do.
    Me too.

Comment

• A related gripe: I can't stand it when people wear shoes and then put their feet on top of furniture (whether it is a bed, a coffee table, or a sofa). It grosses me out so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
        I've never understood that particular fetish. Feet don't bother me at all either way... but I guess these are the things that give humans their differences.

^This. Feet are cool I guess but I don't see the attraction to them beyond that. To each their own.

Comment

• This is madness!

Who in their right mind would come to America to practice medicine when they don't even speak the language???!!!!!

Would I go to China and start treating patients when I have no fucking clue how to speak Mandarin??!!!! And then proceed to dictate a three-page medical report, in Mandarin???!!!!

And I am tasked with the job of trying to figure out what the fuck she is saying, make her look good, and not kill this patient. She doesn't even know what she is saying.

Mommy needs a Xanax.
          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
            Mommy needs diversity training.
            fixored it for you.

(kidding!)

Comment

• Dear Canio,

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
              Mommy needs an M-16.
              Fixed it for YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                Dear Canio,

Fixed it for YOU.
                <3

Comment

• Spartacus is dead. Was fun to watch...sad day a father dies with young kids

Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• WHAT?!

nooooooooooooooo
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Who the hell works as a checker in a store with the word "produce" in its name and does not know what green onions look like? Who the hell does not know who Stevie Nicks is, and they have to learn about who she is from Glee? My generation has raised a bunch of dunces.

Comment

• My co-worker is an assface.

That is all.

Comment

• Haven't been waking up hungry lately. I hate spending my mornings hungry because I don't have primal-friendly quick breakfasts made/around.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm hungry but I don't want to eat because, since Saturday, my stomach has been hurting (mild, sharp pain in the upper abdomen) whenever I eat. And since yesterday it's continued into after and between meals too. Wtfffff. Trying not to freak out that eating primally for this long has created some kind of stomach/digestive problem for me.

Comment

• Sorry for bad post, I guess I am to used to different forum formats. But yea Gripe of the day? Pain in my jaw whenever I move it.
                              Quit being paranoid, Brianna! Everyone is way too wrapped up in their own problems to be hating on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                                I'm hungry but I don't want to eat because, since Saturday, my stomach has been hurting (mild, sharp pain in the upper abdomen) whenever I eat. And since yesterday it's continued into after and between meals too. Wtfffff. Trying not to freak out that eating primally for this long has created some kind of stomach/digestive problem for me.
                                I've had this ~ it was stress for me. I was planning my parents' first trip out here and I was buckling over from the pain and had no idea what the hell was the matter. Once they arrived and I lived through it - pains disappeared.

Or if it's on your upper right side, just under the ribs, then be cautious and ask the doc.
                                Last edited by ToniWA; 09-14-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X