Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
    Must. not. click. on. "this isn't working for me" threads. And why does it always seem to be just the women? (Purely rhetorical Q--I already know why.) Can't let this annoy the piss out of me for even 3 minutes of my day. Happy happy joy joy. It's all about me, after all....

Where is Chaohinon's cartoon about this when I need it?
    It does work but we live in the time of "now".. results now.. your comments are important
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• i read a study once that it takes SEVEN SECONDS to put most things back where they belong... SEVEN BLOODY SECONDS... is it too much to ask of humanity???
      "our business in life is not to
      get ahead of others,
      but to get ahead of ourselves...
      to break our own records,
      to outstrip our yesterday
      by our today"

Comment

• Originally posted by jomama View Post
        i read a study once that it takes SEVEN SECONDS to put most things back where they belong... SEVEN BLOODY SECONDS... is it too much to ask of humanity???
        +1
        My new blog! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37215.html Come see me!

Comment

• 'Anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?

Comment

• The ONE brand of gluten free tamari that I could find is no longer gluten free, it now contains wheat. I read the ingredient list on every single brand of soy sauce in the grocery store and the ONE brand that doesn't contain wheat has f'n FRUCTOSE in it. &@#^$

Comment

• Originally posted by jomama View Post
              i read a study once that it takes SEVEN SECONDS to put most things back where they belong... SEVEN BLOODY SECONDS... is it too much to ask of humanity???
              My husband is an awesome, brilliant guy and a great partner but one of the things that just makes me shake my head is how he will take the dishes he's used and put them on the counter right by the sink. Dude. The dishwasher is right there. You brought your dish all the way over here. Just open it and put the dish in. He also tends to leave his dirty clothes on the floor right next to the hamper.

Of course, if this is the biggest of my complaints, I'm a very lucky woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                'anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?
                wtf????????

Comment

• Originally posted by spakesneaker View Post
                  'Anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?
                  no, no there is not
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• People who pick up after their dogs on the trail, then tie the bag up neatly and promptly leave it sitting right there. WTF, are you gonna "Get it on the way back?" C'mon, just kick it into the woods if it's like that.

Comment

• Grrrr, you stupid hypocritical asshole. Just because I told my closest friends about the time we hooked up and mentioned, um, a particular fetish of yours to them doesn't make me a "gossip queen" (I will admit other things do, but I'm trying to erase those bad habits). It makes me someone who was confused about wtf was happening between us and talked to my closest friends about it. Just sucks for you that they happen to be your friends too (but it's not like they really care and are judging you for it). In retrospect I should've thought more carefully about it, but seriously, I was 19, you fracking idiot. You're the one who still goes around telling people about girls' bad breath and how them coming on to you creeps you out. Even your closest friends call you immature and say that you have to get over your hypocrisy when it comes to women. No need to make passive-aggressive comments under the guise of "jokes" at me.

And while I'm at it. Why the fuck do you care if I don't sound excited enough when I say something is exciting? Do you even realize how much of an asshole comments like that make you?!?
                      Last edited by spakesneaker; 09-11-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Oh girl. You've GOT TO tell us. What is the fetish?
                        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                          Oh girl. You've GOT TO tell us. What is the fetish?
                          Haha. Google "most common fetish" and it's the first link that shows up.

Comment

• I've never understood that particular fetish. Feet don't bother me at all either way... but I guess these are the things that give humans their differences.
                            My Primal Journal

Comment

• (OK. I just did.) O RLY?!
                              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• I hate feet.

I just do.
                                Durp.

Comment

Working...
                                X