No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All right, all right, everybody. We need to get back to the gripes here.

My GOTD: ANTS!

Damn and blast the little buggers to hell and back. I have to be really careful about keeping the kitchen clean and dishes washed etc. during the summertime to keep them at bay but yesterday, when the power went out, I just left the dishes in the sink. They were asking people to conserve water because they weren't sure when they would be able to get the pumps re-started plus it is kind of difficult/dangerous to wash dishes in the dark. This morning my sink was crawling with the little beasts. I know they have a place in the ecosystem and all that but the ecosystem is outside, not in my kitchen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      Why would an intelligent young woman want to sign her life over to the military in the first place?
      I don't want to be stuck in a 9-5 desk job doing something monotonous.

I'm going travelling so could change my mind if I find something I really like, right now I'm a bit...lost.
      My Primal Journal

Comment

• My gripe-

I can't sleep. I hate working night shift. I feel tired a lot and my sleep pattern sucks. Slept yesterday (Friday) from 1 pm to 530 pm. Went out to dinner and then came home and fell asleep on the couch from about 930 pm to 12 pm. Been awake since. Its almost seven. I have to work tonight and I am going to have to sleep sometime today. Who knows when I'll be able to?! Eff...
        My new blog! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37215.html Come see me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
          It's a legit question. The military has a habit of taking smart young people and making them, like, dead.
          True. It also makes many more smart young people more experienced, worldly, and employable. I was probably reading too much into the word 'intelligent' which isn't cool since I'm not a fan of people pulling non-existent meanings out of what I post.

Comment

• Must. not. click. on. "this isn't working for me" threads. And why does it always seem to be just the women? (Purely rhetorical Q--I already know why.) Can't let this annoy the piss out of me for even 3 minutes of my day. Happy happy joy joy. It's all about me, after all....

Where is Chaohinon's cartoon about this when I need it?
            Last edited by TigerLily; 09-10-2011, 10:53 AM. Reason: derr.
            "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Sorry. I'm doing it again.
              My boyfriend is a fucking MORON sometimes and GAAAAAAAH*screams into pillow in a very juvenile manner*
              The cute guy behind the register at the co-op has made me smile more than BF latey.

Also, while in the co-op, I saw a guy in Vibrams. I got excited, then my world crumbled beneath me to see that he was buying crumpets.

To quote GayPanda, sad face on the feelings chart.

EDIT: Now I want crumpets. FUUUUUUUUUU...
              Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• What's with all the f'ing flies?!!! They have been buzzing me for 2 days now - I guess this cold I have doesn't just make me feel like shite, I must smell like it too!

Comment

• Hey ex-roommates, I'm sorry to burden you with the task of returning certain tv equipment for me after I've gone. But the only other option would have been to cancel the service when I left, which would have left you tv- and internet-less and forced you to ask your new roommate to chip in for re-starting the service, when I knew that all of you are pretty short on cash. So I was actually being nice. Of course I don't expect a 'thank you' from you though. You clearly hate me for all other sorts of reasons. Or maybe I'm just projecting my own resentment of you onto you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                    Sorry. I'm doing it again.
                    My boyfriend is a fucking MORON sometimes and GAAAAAAAH*screams into pillow in a very juvenile manner*
                    The cute guy behind the register at the co-op has made me smile more than BF latey.
                    From what you've posted I just have to ask, why are you with this guy?
                    My Primal Journal

Comment

• I've wondered the same thing.
                      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• He sounds bad because I only ever talk about teh downsides on here. He's a lovely guy really. But Primal's kinda driving a wedge between us because he's a stubborn shit XD
                        Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• GOTD: My sleep is jacked up. I wake up 4 hours after falling asleep.
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• The morbidly moronic! An idiot neighbor keeps trying to convince me there's no such thing as global warming. I dared him to let me run my gas powered weed whacker in his bathroom for 10" to see if there's any effect from adding carbon emissions to the air. Jeezus, there's nearly 7,000,000,000 people burning shit every minute of the day.
                            WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarBaby View Post
                              The morbidly moronic! An idiot neighbor keeps trying to convince me there's no such thing as global warming. I dared him to let me run my gas powered weed whacker in his bathroom for 10" to see if there's any effect from adding carbon emissions to the air. Jeezus, there's nearly 7,000,000,000 people burning shit every minute of the day.
                              that is a ridiculous example
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Got a UTI last week. First time in 35 years. Got the antibiotics. It went away.

3:30am today it came back with a vengeance. It is a Saturday. None of the on-call doctors are calling me back. Supposed to be leaving for a wedding two hours from here in 15 minutes.
                                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X