No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had less of a fall, more of a 'threw myself off the wagon and charged to the 'carb cupboard'in a fit of angry depression' thing yesterday, and took my surviving gerbil down with me. Ended up eating a sundae, half a packet of cadbury's eclairs, a chocolate dessert and a can of coke, whislt giving little Pickle a good dozen more sunflower seeds than he usually gets as well as little dollops of chocolate and sundae frommy spoon. He looked better for it actually. As expected I've gained a couple of pounds overnight, so now I'm fasting when all I want to do is binge again, and all I can think about is how much Pippin would have wanted some of that sundae... Strawberry was his favourite.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Let myself carb-binge. No food in the fridge. Thinking I'll fast till I can eat to avoid carbs (over 100g with one meal).

Just generally feeling fat and meh.
      Depression Lies

Comment

• GOTD: Being ignored in threads, oh well.
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          GOTD: Being ignored in threads, oh well.
          I've noticed at times that people seem to get caught up in a 'private conversation' in threads as if it were only between two or three people instead of the whole. I'm sure it's not personal.

Comment

Did you say something? ;>

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              I've noticed at times that people seem to get caught up in a 'private conversation' in threads as if it were only between two or three people instead of the whole. I'm sure it's not personal.
              +1 on both counts.. BTW When Canio speaks I listen! Enjoy your wisdom and perspective.
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                BTW When Canio speaks I listen!.
                I'm pretty sure that is the first sign of a mental illness Thanks though

Comment

Hugs
                  Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by gordo View Post
                    What an open mind!

FWIW, fat people ARE fat because they are stupid and/or weak. I ate an incredible high-carb garbage diet for over forty years. Oatmeal and five pieces of fruit for breakfast, mocha and pastry at break, burger and fries for lunch, candy and chips in the afternoon, pizza or pasta with beer for dinner, dessert always, snacks later. My peak weight hit all of 185. Why? Because I had the will power to stop eating when I'd had enough, unlike some morons around here. I'm walking proof that Taubes missed something big. All it takes to disprove a theory is one counterexample and I'm it. So why don't you go wallow in self-pity somewhere else?

Gordo
                    All these stoopid fat people on this site.

The stoopid fat people have taken over.

Get some will power stoopid fat people!

And then go somewhere else!

Comment

• my condolences chaohinon.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• There is no stupid f*cking coffee in the gd office. Relegated to drinking black tea which is leaving me grumpy. Actually more bitchy then anything.
                        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                          There is no stupid f*cking coffee in the gd office. Relegated to drinking black tea which is leaving me grumpy. Actually more bitchy then anything.
                          That's why I'm happy to work from home. I buy in bulk so it's always at hand.

My GOTD - working on day two of a stress headache. I need to kill stuff but the only thing readily available is a yard full of evil bermuda grass. I want to buy one of those torches used to kill weeds but haven't gotten one yet. Instead I'll probably go out on my lunch break with a shovel, which should probably help with the headache, not only because I get to kill stuff, but also because working my shoulder muscles helps. In the meantime, grrrrr.
                          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                            There is no stupid f*cking coffee in the gd office. Relegated to drinking black tea which is leaving me grumpy. Actually more bitchy then anything.
                            I feel your pain. Some how I am out of coffee at home (for the first time ever as I can remember) and none in the office. Jon without coffee is not a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              I feel your pain. Some how I am out of coffee at home (for the first time ever as I can remember) and none in the office. Jon without coffee is not a good thing.
                              I think this is one of the 7 signs of the Apocolypse. I'm going out on break to get a cup of coffee or I will not make through the rest of the day.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Finally went out and bought a "new" used car Sat. and today the sucker's dead. The thing has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with (fully loaded limited edition) and it seems the battery is dead. Don't even know what I could have done as the thing didn't have it's "smart" key even in it. My 3 yr old is crying because we had to cancel a playdate w/ his new friend and I already gave my bro the old car (which happens to have my jumper cables) since we have a nice new car. Now I'm stuck w/ a whiny kid hoping that it's only a jump that's needed. Figures - the check cleared for the car yesterday and today it's dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X