No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are hilarious. Some of you really have friends who got issues. (Oops, sorry for the lack of manners )
    My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
    Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minxxa View Post
      I really need a good comeback for people who ask highly personal questions they should just NOT ask.
      If you're feeling nice, Dear Abby's: "Why on earth would you ask me that?"

Not so nice (mine): "Damn, you really are as stupid as you look."

Comment

• gotd: It's not as easy to replace your refrigerator door gasket as they make it look in the demonstration videos. In fact right now, it's impossible and my thumbs hurt - at least I was able to get the old one back on before I defrosted my entire freezer. I guess I'll have to wait until DH gets home, but the new gaskets have been sitting around for 2 weeks now.

Comment

• gotd- All the unpacking after long vacation!
          WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

Comment

• my. back. hurts.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              my. back. hurts.
              that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what have you tried to relieve the pain so far?

Comment

• moving around, advil, etc etc
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

moving around, advil, etc etc
                  hope it gets better.

Comment

my. back. hurts.
                    Sending healing energies your way.
                    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• GotD:
                      All the dumb old bitches in my aqua exercises classes who yak through the entire class with their retiree buddies. WTF? Why even bother to show up? Just meet your ladies at Starbucks. You'd be getting about the same amount of exercise that way, because Lord knows you aren't doing anything in the class, just feebly flapping your ample wings every now and then.

It's always the same cast of characters. I'd finally had it and turned around and shot them the evil eye the other day. That shut them up, so I could at least have an hour of peace. But then, of course, I was getting "bitch!" looks for the rest of the hour.

None of the instructors ever say anything to them, so I am going to start putting complaints in the comments box.

Dumb bitches.

/gripe
                      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• GotD: sunburned calves/neck/hands, blistered feet, sore everywhere, kinda feeling "bleh" from eating processed climber food for three days ... because I climbed Mount Rainier this past weekend. It was totally worth it, even though I'm going to be pretty unproductive at work today.
                        Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

• GotD: The next person that tells me I'm too thin to diet and offers me cake after I explain my Primal Lifestyle will get punched. The point of the lifestyle is to maintain moron, not eat cake.
                          Primal Krista
                          The Paleo Lifestyle

Current primal weight: 134lbs (9/9/11)

Comment

• GOTD: not being able to find a job/having no money to relocate to any job/not being able to do what you love for a job!!!!
                            I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Krista View Post
                              GotD: The next person that tells me I'm too thin to diet and offers me cake after I explain my Primal Lifestyle will get punched. The point of the lifestyle is to maintain moron, not eat cake.
                              you're too skinny! eat a cheeseburger
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

you're too skinny! eat a cheeseburger
                                *Punch*
                                Primal Krista
                                The Paleo Lifestyle

Current primal weight: 134lbs (9/9/11)

Comment

Working...
                                X